Black Spirituality Religion : Help I'm a Telepath

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, May 27, 2009.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Hey destee, I think I am in trouble you see lately my Telepathy has been blown outta proportions, before it was just people could hear my thoughts but now it seems that I can't stop hearing people. This incident if I am right occurred after this post http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56613, for some reason he keeps saying Halloween like he cursed me or something.

I also keep hearing people in my thoughts and there is no break. Everybody I know or seen is in my head, I really need a break.

I really think darkside put a spell on me and my crystals, I really don't know what to do.

I really think it's my crystals.... Am I going crazy?

I really need help......

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    44Reasons ... Peace and Blessings ... Welcome Back ... :love:

I don't know what to say to this. If it makes you feel any better, i've not ever heard your thoughts, to my knowledge. I'm sorry that you're hearing the thoughts of others, seeing others, and you're finding it burdensome. I just don't know what to tell you to do about that. If it were me, in any situation that i did not like, i'd pray for God to deliver me out of that thing.

People have come here before, and accused other Members of doing something to them, when great distance and anonymity are factors. We had a Sister here once, that accused someone in the Family of raping her in her sleep, almost killing the child that was within her body, the rape was so violent ... yet it all happened in a dream.

I didn't know what to do with that either.

I don't want you going krazee, and i surely hope you are not.

That thread that you referenced, while it has brought you obvious discomfort since its posting, i personally found it to be very loving and kind. Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK was aware of the energy he brought to the community, and my discomfort (lack of knowledge) with it, and he voluntarily offered to leave. He didn't even have to leave. Since that time, he's returned for a little bit, and i was glad to see him. Happy for us to be able to move beyond the perceived turmoil, finding a common ground we could live together peacefully, even if it is for only short periods at a time. I count it all a blessing.

So, i don't know what or why you're experiencing the things you are.

Perhaps Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK will see this, and give you to know, he's not done the things you're afraid he has. I don't know. He might come and say he did do those things. I just have no idea, and can't possibly answer for any of it myself.

Maybe there are others here, more knowledgeable regarding these things, that can help you.

If there is something i can do specifically to help, please name it, and i'll try.

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    May I ask, where are your crystals at, this very moment?

Astrologer4U

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Congratulations!!! You have come into your power. Very nice. The 1st thing youneed to learn is to ground yourself and VERY IMPORTANTLY to shield yourself.

Kepp us posted on your progress!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Bootzey ... you say congratulations, as though what 44Reasons described is a good thing, the goal even?

Are you serious? If it is reason for congratulations, why do they seem so troubled by it?

Can you help me, who understands none of this, understand a tiny bit of it?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Sister Astrologer4U ... are you suggesting, where one keeps their crystals, could cause problems like this?

I'm sure 44Reasons understands your question, but i wanna understand too, if you don't mind.

Just in case we're presented with this again ... i too can ask pertinent questions, understanding that which i'm asking.

Thanks in advance.

Destee

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862

Telepathy is an amazing gift! Imagine if you had insight on what other people where thinking, planning, intending, saying behind your back, really felt, etc. Once mastered, she will be able to plant thoughts in others and possible even heal people. What's not awesome about that?

The reason she is troubled by it is because she has not mastered it and cannot control it. But as all things, she will have to devote herself to learning how to use it.

Peace

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

Actually I was going to ask 44 a few questions once he or she got back to me. Basically I was going to lead up to asking had the crystal or crystals been charged in the sun light and if he or she keeps the crystals in water and if so, does he or she cleanse the water? I asked that because 44 seemed concerned about something wicked being done to his/her crystals.

But, basically, it is like Bootzey said, 44 is receiving his/hers power and it is going to take some getting used to. What 44 has got to keep in mind is, to stay in control of ones mind and not let ones mind take control over he/she because the mind can play tricks on one as one gets further and further into ones power/gift. There is a definate difference between the mind and the higher self. I have heard whispers and voices but I don't get scared, deep down inside, I am smiling. However, If I am at home and hear the voices, I will smile on the outside because I know what is going on and the voices confirm things for me, I like confirmation. However, I don't smile to my self in public because people would not understand.

44, if you are reading this, the last thing you want to do is think that you are crazy. Society tells us that when we hear voices we are going crazy and need to see someone yet on the other hand, it was alright and perfectly sane for Jesus and others in the Bible and Quran to receive visions, Prophecies and even talk with God on some occasions. To this day, people are writing best seller books based on some kind of vision or message they recieved from some kind of entity, outside source.... Stay calm and try not to question yourself/gift. Sometimes when we question our self/gift, we don't realize this but we end up setting our self up. Test out your powers but don't abuse them. If you question your sanity, the voices you hear will not be truthful with you and that would be a whole other story. You came this far and you are not alone, so don't start freaking out.

Astrologer4U

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    Hmmmm Sister Bootzey ... yes, i agree, that is an amazing gift, and it's one that i think we all have. Perhaps though, using a different avenue to get to the same end. As i think on what you've said, i believe it's an ability all of us have been blessed with, for the simple passing of time will prove all those things ... what one is thinking, planning, intending, saying, behind your back ... with the passing of time, we each can easily see that. I guess this path though, requires patience, allowing that time to pass, so that all things can be revealed. Likewise, we all have the ability to plant thoughts / seeds in the minds of others, by simply talking to them, as well as being an instrumental part in their healing. All of this can be done, without "telepathy" i think. Or perhaps, what i've described could be considered a crude form of telepathy ... i don't know ... i'm just thinking out loud right here.

I do understand what you're saying though, we'd get to fast forward the process above, and get right into their heads, not having to wait for the passing of time. Sort of like microwave or drive thru results, quick, fast, and in a hurry. Yes, i could see how this would even be better, less time consuming for sure, i think.

Gosh, i just can deal with my own mind, my own thoughts, then i come here to the community, and there are whole bunches of other people's thoughts ... voluntarily presented and shared ... that i try to think on. That's just the beginning of running into the thoughts of others, and dealing with my own. I don't know that i'd consider it a great blessing, to have such insight. Well, let me take that back ... if i could use it to help my people out of the condition we are in ... put it on the table as the answer ... use it or teach it to my people, so we could use it for our own good ... get a step ahead of our common enemy ... now, that would be amazing! But just to know what someone is thinking, who may be talking behind my back ... please ... i believe there is a reason for "behind the back" stuff ... and it's because they don't have the nerve or gumption, to bring it to my face ... and behind the back is where it should be ... not in the forefront of my thoughts, to the degree that i've gone in their mind to get it ... oh gosh ... no ... i'd not do that.

What would i say to the person? Would i approach them and say, hey, i can see what you're thinking about me, and i don't appreciate it? Isn't a person free to think what they want, whether i like it or not? What right do i have, to even say anything about what another person is thinking in their own mind?!

The way i figure it, and it could be because i'm old skool and stuff ... but, i prefer the time tested process. For while they are thinking ugly things about me, and i may know that or not, based on their actions / words toward me ... time can pass, and their thoughts and actions can change to where they like me a little ... and i can more easily move forward in that level of the interaction, because i've not been privy to every low down and dirty ugly thing they've thought of me, in their minds. I think it allows for a more healing aspect to be a part of the process, than just going in listening to people's thoughts randomly, that weren't ever uttered. This of course, is all off the top, and open to critique.

On a personal level, i see no real use for this, but on a collective one ... where the goal is to free our people from oppression ... the use of all intelligence, every means we have of obtaining it, is essential.

This kinda reminds me of when the service first came out, where you could call the people back, that you missed when you were out. I believe it's the *69. Even if someone called, and it was a wrong number, you could call then back and say ... "Did you call me? I missed your call, what did you want?" ... That was the kraziest thing to me! Why would i want to catch a call i missed? I mean, if i missed it, i might have shooda missed it ... :nuts: ... i'm not one that is likely to be looking and probing for stuff, that i should have missed. I tend to trust the universe, in that, what is meant for me to hear, see, and know, i will hear, see, and know those things, without having to go out of my way to get it.

I do thank you for helping me understand better.

I can relate to trying to master stuff, that drives us krazee in the process, and like you, i hope she masters it soon.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

10. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I really don't think he cursed me persay but I guess the overall fear from this one thread I read about him trying hurt another board member programmed me.

In reality I think that I programmed myself to believe that he is after me because of all that I heard, I guess I have access to his magic or something.

Here are the recent things that has happened

I cried two times for no reason(something that has to do with sex) and got really mad afterwords.

I also got sent to the Crazy house and I almost died in my sleep. It was something about me going to sleep and then right after I went to sleep I felt a powerful curse in front of me which I had to quickly jolt out of. I also had to deal with vampires during this time. They also keep telling me I'm the captain and or God....

They also keep wanting me to play this crazy game where we take peoples stuff whether it be jewlery, crsytals or whatever. I really think I need new cyrstals or atleast something to protect my root chakra. I would also like to ad that whenever I am sober or taking my weed break they make me play the game.

And just to let you know everybody is in here, Celebrities, board members, politicians, this is just crazy.

Hopefully somebody will be able to understand my sub harmonics....

I really need to get more crystals....

On and I am a guy:)

:edit: I charge my crystals in the sunlight in saltwater for 2-3 days and then bury them