Black Spirituality Religion : Help I'm a Telepath

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
Hey destee, I think I am in trouble you see lately my Telepathy has been blown outta proportions, before it was just people could hear my thoughts but now it seems that I can't stop hearing people. This incident if I am right occurred after this post http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56613, for some reason he keeps saying Halloween like he cursed me or something.

I also keep hearing people in my thoughts and there is no break. Everybody I know or seen is in my head, I really need a break.

I really think darkside put a spell on me and my crystals, I really don't know what to do.

I really think it's my crystals.... Am I going crazy?

I really need help......

Hey destee, I think I am in trouble you see lately my Telepathy has been blown outta proportions, before it was just people could hear my thoughts but now it seems that I can't stop hearing people. This incident if I am right occurred after this post http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56613, for some reason he keeps saying Halloween like he cursed me or something.

I also keep hearing people in my thoughts and there is no break. Everybody I know or seen is in my head, I really need a break.

I really think darkside put a spell on me and my crystals, I really don't know what to do.

I really think it's my crystals.... Am I going crazy?

I really need help......

44Reasons ... Peace and Blessings ... Welcome Back ... :love:

I don't know what to say to this. If it makes you feel any better, i've not ever heard your thoughts, to my knowledge. I'm sorry that you're hearing the thoughts of others, seeing others, and you're finding it burdensome. I just don't know what to tell you to do about that. If it were me, in any situation that i did not like, i'd pray for God to deliver me out of that thing.

People have come here before, and accused other Members of doing something to them, when great distance and anonymity are factors. We had a Sister here once, that accused someone in the Family of raping her in her sleep, almost killing the child that was within her body, the rape was so violent ... yet it all happened in a dream.

I didn't know what to do with that either.

I don't want you going krazee, and i surely hope you are not.

That thread that you referenced, while it has brought you obvious discomfort since its posting, i personally found it to be very loving and kind. Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK was aware of the energy he brought to the community, and my discomfort (lack of knowledge) with it, and he voluntarily offered to leave. He didn't even have to leave. Since that time, he's returned for a little bit, and i was glad to see him. Happy for us to be able to move beyond the perceived turmoil, finding a common ground we could live together peacefully, even if it is for only short periods at a time. I count it all a blessing.

So, i don't know what or why you're experiencing the things you are.

Perhaps Brother DARKSIDE MAGICK will see this, and give you to know, he's not done the things you're afraid he has. I don't know. He might come and say he did do those things. I just have no idea, and can't possibly answer for any of it myself.

Maybe there are others here, more knowledgeable regarding these things, that can help you.

If there is something i can do specifically to help, please name it, and i'll try.

Let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Congratulations!!! You have come into your power. Very nice. The 1st thing youneed to learn is to ground yourself and VERY IMPORTANTLY to shield yourself.

Kepp us posted on your progress!

Sister Bootzey ... you say congratulations, as though what 44Reasons described is a good thing, the goal even?

Are you serious? If it is reason for congratulations, why do they seem so troubled by it?

Can you help me, who understands none of this, understand a tiny bit of it?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back