Help! I Lost My Rep Power

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I don't mean to be petty but I happened to look over right of my avatar and noticed that whereas before I had hundreds of rep points I now only have 50. I have no idea how long my pointts have been gone. Other than accidentally deleting the cookie from destee.com I haven't reset anything.

Fambly, don't you love me anymore? :cry::getout::D
Am I just a waste of good skin that crawled into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't looking :D

KWABENA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
Well for one thing, I am not the most knowledgeable regarding this matter, but last I heard, we do not control rep power/points. It was a software package that Sistah Destee installed allowing us to have Rep Points; I never really took the time to look into how they go up and down.

To be straight-forward, I would just say let Destee handle this, even though I am not she can do much about it. The software is auto-controlled.

KWABENA

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Sister River ... sorry that i'm just seeing this ... thank you Sister Zulile for bringing it to my attention ... i'm not sure what happened to your rep points Sister! We don't have anything set-up that would take points from you, we don't even allow for negative rep points to be calculated (and they could be) ... we only take advantage of the positive feedback of this feature ... so ... hmmmmm ... i just don't know ... i looked at my rep points, and see that i also have 50 ... considering i've been here forever, and you ALMOST just got here ... :wink: ... how you get the same number of rep points as me?!!!! There must be a flaw in the system ... lol ... nawwww ... i'm just kidding ... acting jealous and stuff that you have more than me ... :look: ... but anyway ... not sure Sister River why they may have went down ... let's keep an eye on this, and if it goes down again ... we can stab somebody ... i got a few people i'd like to stab, and this will be as good a reason as any ... :lol:

I Love You Sister River !!!

Thanks Brother KWABENA for helping on this one too.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
:qqb004::11500::book:

.o0( Wondering what rep power is? )

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!