Black Relationships : HELP !!! I Don't Know what to do Anymore !!!!

This is the very reason

I dont like talking to you. Being flipant and sarcastic is not what this sister needs. She laid out her problem from her heart and you just stomped on it. Your no better than that man. She MAY need professional help but right now she just needs somone to lean on.

you sound like you need professional help.
take the money that you were going to put up for a lawyer and get a therapist instead.

you sound like you need professional help.
take the money that you were going to put up for a lawyer and get a therapist instead.
Jamesfrmphilly

Do you enjoy abuse ???? You didn't have to comment, this is a relationship forum isn't it ????? You totally violated; if you don't have anything worthwhile to say;don't comment. For you to say something like that leads me to believe that you know exactly what an abuser says and does !!!!

have you ever considered.....

I dont like talking to you. Being flipant and sarcastic is not what this sister needs. She laid out her problem from her heart and you just stomped on it. Your no better than that man. She MAY need professional help but right now she just needs somone to lean on.

try looking at something from another point of view? try it.

here, i am not flip nor am i sarcastic. if you read that then that is your responsibility not mine.
i am responsible for what i say, you are responsible for what you hear.
do not put that stuff on me.

this poster shows serious issues which are not going to be dealt with by you or by me on the internet.
pointing her to professional help is the kindest and the most responsible thing to do, IMO.

the sooner she gets help the better she will be. as you may recall, there was another female with severe mental problems who i advised to seek help.
there was an uproar by people who thought i was being harsh. they said they could council her on line.

where is she now?

last she posted she still had as much illness as she started out with. she needed help. she did not get it here.
this site is not qualified to give therapy.

if you could get over yourself for one minute you might realize that you are not a mental health professional.
it is a wise person what knows their limitations. back up off your ego. back up off of me. back up and look with an open mind.

this person needs professional help. i am not a professional. you are not a professional. why you illin?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back