Destee Network : Help Get Black Cartoon Created

I have some rough drafts of pictures of cartoons Ive created but I'm a aspiring filmmaker so I haven't created a website yet.

Thanks for responding.

Okay, you don't have anything to show for the money you are asking for.

You have nothing to give us but your hand held out for our money.

This is the Internet, and we all must be careful of things that look like scams.

Would you give your money to someone you know nothing about, can't see their work, etc.?

:heart:

Destee

Hello and welcome BlackChocolate to Destee, I'm glad to see you.:hello:

As our sista Destee asked, do you have something we can look at/research?

I do wish you success

First order of business is to have something to present...I've been down this road before when I tried my hand at import/exporting.

Peace!

Saved by the :bell:Thanks Sister Destee, I was just about to send a chunk of my little money, but you made such good sense, it rubbed off on me. So, I put my wallet back in my pocket.

...................................................... :horse: ...................

Saved by the :bell:Thanks Sister Destee, I was just about to send a chunk of my little money, but you made such good sense, it rubbed off on me. So, I put my wallet back in my pocket.

...................................................... :horse: ...................

Yeah...I hear ya....she always looks out for her chillins...:lol:

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back