Sistas please help! I spilt a bottle of grapefruit juice on my kitchen floor. I've mopped it with a fresh bucket of PineSol and vinegar about three or four times but it still feels sticky. What should I do? I will be 44 years old in a few weeks (happy birthday river. thank you very much) and I've never spilt grapefruit juice before and I honestly don't know what to do to make it go away. I alwys use vinegar in my cleaning solution as a natural antibacterial. It gets rid of mildew with hardly a scrub but apparently it's no good for cleaning up grapefruit juice. HELP!