hellogood

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Chevron Dove, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    To Management,

the poster, hellogood, has just posted a thread singling out myslef, CC, and CB and has made attacks against our position on this forum. All three of us mention have professed our beliefs in Jesus Christ and so, he is also making an attack against our religious beliefs as well.

In addition, I believe that I have endured threats communicated to me on the thread HORUS VS JESUS and would like for someone to look into it.

the thread that hellogood started was;

"This incident has opened my eyes,"

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    nope.

the thread is about white cops harassing black cops ... and nobody seems to want to address that issue.

if some want to make it about them, then that's a personal issue.

(personally, i wish y'all'd leave all "massa's" "religion" stuff in it's forum(s) and not seek to shove that ideology down our throats at every turn - which statement has, so far, nothing to do with that thread, but just give it time ...)

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Chevron Dove ... if you want to bring a violation to our attention, please start a new thread for it and not put it into an already existing thread.

I've moved this complaint to a new thread with Hellogood's name in the title.

Also Sister ... and Everyone ... please leave a link to the violation post / thread.

It makes it very difficult if we must have to go and find, figure out, where the alleged violation in is.

Here's that link also ... if no mistake ... http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62250

Give me a minute to address this.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Chevron ... i've addressed this here. Hopefully it will be sufficient.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you so much Sister Destee for making an intervention.

I'm not sure yet how to post a link from the thread concerning the thread "horus vs Jesus".

But I will try. I was not sure if I was permitted to start a thread with the actual posters name.

6. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Suppressive statement.

I don't understand. If you see certain names of us and you know the kind of life's approach we might take, then why not skip past it. Just don't read it. But to make this kind of statement is not fair.

You may not believe that certain statements agree with what is being addressed but that is not what others may believe if they respond in certain ways. you believe it's "massa's religion" but, I believe --that its massa religion to influence us not to believe in certain issues. You say "religion" but, I say "the history of religion needs to be considered" and this is what I share.

You say "massa's religion" but, I say "religion is government" and when we allow our government to pick fights with other countries, we are serving them in a religious mode to sustain our way of life; that is religion in my opinion. Religion is government.

If we began to be subjected to the kind of terrorism that we hear about in other countries, I believe it might be too late to learn or do anything about it once the ball starts to roll. So, I'm just trying to help and share info. I try to put my research in areas where they belong but, many subjects to have similar categories, therefore, I put them in the open forum as the rules do say.

Many countries are completely governed by 'religion' and they don't like it that the western powers are intervening. Many countries believe [as I do] that America is also 'a religion' whether Democracy now or Anti-Christianity prior to 1776.

I believe that we are being set up over here in America to fight what the white man as set up for hundreds of years, and I try to share my research to help a cause. I just heard on the news yesterday that some body in the east put a an effigy of our President Obama and burned it in the streets during a rally. I so hate to hear this because, I do believe that we are being set up.

I mean no disrespect to you.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Yes Sister, please do put the Member's name in the title if you are filing a complaint about them ... makes it easy for us to see, as well as them ... everyone.

Thanks.

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684