The Front Porch : Hello...

BlaqScorpion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 15, 2017
I ran across this site by chance. I entered "famous black scorpio women" into my search engine and this was one of the results. I read the post about Scorpios and I enjoyed it. Didn't come across as spiteful as most Scorpio descriptions are. Came across as objective instead of judgmental. That was my first impression and it caused me to sign up. I see that this site has a lot of different ways to express oneself and I enjoy a good read and a great debate. Hope to learn something and share information and experiences as well.

I ran across this site by chance. I entered "famous black scorpio women" into my search engine and this was one of the results. I read the post about Scorpios and I enjoyed it. Didn't come across as spiteful as most Scorpio descriptions are. Came across as objective instead of judgmental. That was my first impression and it caused me to sign up. I see that this site has a lot of different ways to express oneself and I enjoy a good read and a great debate. Hope to learn something and share information and experiences as well.

Hello BlaqScorpion,

Yeah, this site has been around for 19 years, making it the oldest Black site on the Internet, so, enjoy yourself and welcome home because you are.

And that Thread you found was written by one of the best astrologers I know, his name is Aquil:

SCORPIO THE SCORPION...
Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Apr 17, 2001
https://destee.com/threads/scorpio-the-scorpion.986/

"Scorpio is the most powerful sign in the zodiac. In it the resourcefulness of fixity and the emotionality of water are combined with the dynamic energy of Mars and the invisible power of Pluto to create a nature of profound depth and dramatic intensity ..."

There's plenty more on site, if you need any help, I'm here for you, take care BlaqScorpion.

BlaqScorpion...Welcome to the playground. I hope you find ALL you crave here, and more. Just remember to wear your thick skin to the party...coz our debaters can be a little aggressive at times.:) But don't be afraid to join in.

Thanks for the heads up. Thankfully I don't use aggression as a debating tool. Cooler heads prevail. But if the waters get too hot, I will bow out and equally enjoy the continuing discussion.

:wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back