The Front Porch : Hello?

:hello: Nanita ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Unfortunately ... we do not have ... nor have ever had ... an investment club.

We've had discussions surrounding investing, folk sharing information about the topic, but never our own club.

My apologies for not being able to deliver what you're looking for ... but we just don't have that.

How do investment clubs work? Folk pool money, invest together, and share in the highs and lows together?

Or is it an individual investment on each Member's part, simply sharing information via the club?

Nanita ... how did you hear about destee.com? ... did someone tell you we were an investment club?

Maybe it's something we could do ... though when it comes to money ... things get tedious around here.

Do be careful, as i'm sure many will be glad to start a club, just to "invest" your money ... :eeek:

Which makes me wonder, what safe-guards and precautions must one take to do such on the Internet?

Again ... do share more about this concept ... if you don't mind. Do you invest regularly already?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

:hello: Nanita ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Unfortunately ... we do not have ... nor have ever had ... an investment club.

We've had discussions surrounding investing, folk sharing information about the topic, but never our own club.

My apologies for not being able to deliver what you're looking for ... but we just don't have that.

How do investment clubs work? Folk pool money, invest together, and share in the highs and lows together?

Or is it an individual investment on each Member's part, simply sharing information via the club?

Nanita ... how did you hear about destee.com? ... did someone tell you we were an investment club?

Maybe it's something we could do ... though when it comes to money ... things get tedious around here.

Do be careful, as i'm sure many will be glad to start a club, just to "invest" your money ... :eeek:

Which makes me wonder, what safe-guards and precautions must one take to do such on the Internet?

Again ... do share more about this concept ... if you don't mind. Do you invest regularly already?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
Hello Destee-

I'm looking to join a already existing investment club, I do know that there is one in your group the Black Street Investment Club. That club would be better at answering your questions.

Nanita

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back