The Front Porch : hello

Ekaro

Did they give you anything to take home after the initiation?

Great Morning to You,

I did not get anything to take home, I was told that I have to get beads( cant remember the exact name). Baba did not charge for my initiation and I was told it was very expensive ( the beads that is) so when next I see him , I will ask.

That's why I am truly grateful for this site, as I have little or no information.....

Great Morning to You,

I did not get anything to take home, I was told that I have to get beads( cant remember the exact name). Baba did not charge for my initiation and I was told it was very expensive ( the beads that is) so when next I see him , I will ask.

That's why I am truly grateful for this site, as I have little or no information.....

Ekaasan. Sister

The beads are called elekes. Unless it was decreed during divination that a 4 legged animal was reqired, the initiation should cost no more than 300 dollars. Receiving elekes do not constitute being initiated into Ifa. Ask him to give you the name of the initiation. Can you divulge the name of the priest or inquire about his lineage. Is he a babalawo or oristes/olorisa?

Ekaasan. Sister

The beads are called elekes. Unless it was decreed during divination that a 4 legged animal was reqired, the initiation should cost no more than 300 dollars. Receiving elekes do not constitute being initiated into Ifa. Ask him to give you the name of the initiation. Can you divulge the name of the priest or inquire about his lineage. Is he a babalawo or oristes/olorisa?

Elekes, yes....no four legged animal was used. I had to use a epa eye ( dont know the exact Yoruba word and I am not sure if i should say it in english) I will try and visit the yard early next week , so i can give you more information.

I would like to know if there is any site that translate English to Yoruba as I am sure my pronunciation of the prayer is a bit off, can u offer any suggestions.

thanks

Elekes, yes....no four legged animal was used. I had to use a epa eye ( dont know the exact Yoruba word and I am not sure if i should say it in english) I will try and visit the yard early next week , so i can give you more information.

I would like to know if there is any site that translate English to Yoruba as I am sure my pronunciation of the prayer is a bit off, can u offer any suggestions.

thanks

Epa eye. Sounds like it could be a pigeon maybe.

I'll check to find a site for you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back