Black Picture Image Gallery : Hello, Nice People... Baby Update!

spicybrown

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2005
Oh, my... it feels good being back here. I figured I'd update my lil' Princess' growth progress. She grew out of that preemie stage (she was 12 weeks early) and here she is healthy and happy as can be @ 9m1w... 6m2w adjusted. And I'm expecting again (14 weeks) and hoping for another healthy prince(ss)! Some old heads may remember me panicking thinking we'd never conceive... and here I am forever pregnant. Bawhahaha:

18iq8k.jpg

x3zsrd.jpg

And... mommy;)

k1a1dv.jpg

Oh, my... it feels good being back here. I figured I'd update my lil' Princess' growth progress. She grew out of that preemie stage (she was 12 weeks early) and here she is healthy and happy as can be @ 9m1w... 6m2w adjusted. And I'm expecting again (14 weeks) and hoping for another healthy prince(ss)! Some old heads may remember me panicking thinking we'd never conceive... and here I am forever pregnant. Bawhahaha:

18iq8k.jpg

x3zsrd.jpg

And... mommy;)

k1a1dv.jpg
(((((((SPICY)))))))
Girl, you have been missed.

That is the most gorgeous baby. Wow she is a doll.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back