The Front Porch : Hello from Pittsburgh

I am trying to learn how to use this website, but find it quite confusing. I wanted to do a blog post and do not see any instructions anywhere for how to do that... so, this is just a test to see what happens. Perhaps I will do more here after I learn my way around.

Welcome to Destee.com, Elwin Green, we are glad to have you join us, so please, enjoy your stay.

I am trying to learn how to use this website, but find it quite confusing. I wanted to do a blog post and do not see any instructions anywhere for how to do that... so, this is just a test to see what happens. Perhaps I will do more here after I learn my way around.

:hello: Elwin Green ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! Sorry our site is so confusing to you, i guess with my being here for 16 years i've kinda gotten use to it, and know it like the back of my hand ... but i can surely understand a new person being overwhelmed by it all ... my apologies.

We have a lot of stuff here, including blogs, and you're welcome to take part in all of it! To create your own blog, you have to have 25 posts first. Fortunately, you're well on your way there. When you do reach 25 posts, you can just click on this link ... Create Blog Entry ... and start sharing via your blog with us.

Until then, you can continue to post in the threads as you are doing now.

I look forward to reading more from you, and if you have additional questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back