The Front Porch : Hello from GA

What is NSA? :thinking: I'm trying to catch on to the internet language. Yes we have to keep the children aware of inner and outer, so they know the world but first they have to know themselves. And they need space for that and a place away from all this crazy stuff out here, well not necessary crazy but unreal.

The NSA is the National Security Agency, currently, Edward Snowden blew the whistle on them for ease dropping on our phone calls. My NSA comment had to do with this portion of your post:

"Yes when explaining my name over my real name, which of course is staying silent as kept but like Malcolm X approach as you give yourself a name that fits you and the government keeps it's record of how they think about you."

NSA/CSS core missions are to protect U.S. national security systems and to produce foreign signals intelligence information.
http://www.nsa.gov/

The NSA is the National Security Agency, currently, Edward Snowden blew the whistle on them for ease dropping on our phone calls. My NSA comment had to do with this portion of your post:
"Yes when explaining my name over my real name, which of course is staying silent as kept but like Malcolm X approach as you give yourself a name that fits you and the government keeps it's record of how they think about you."

NSA/CSS core missions are to protect U.S. national security systems and to produce foreign signals intelligence information.
http://www.nsa.gov/

Oh you went deeper with information for me mr. preacherman brother Clyde Coger! lol Thanks for that cause i was stunned as i don't know everything though i keep abreast with strong brothers like yourself. Yes they always doing that...i was in brother Shayheh blogs and writings and was just amazed at how much he knows since being in the military about how they operate. He mentioned he was in the Pentagon and alot of other places and then i saw one passage about hoover ain't dead and i was like the only hoover i know is the one them rappers was talking about trying to get gangsta in all messing up our children's minds with cowardice instead of bringing the real but i guess for them it is real, just as the government thinks it is real. So who is hoover anyway? sounds like a white man or a vacuum. lol not racist or anything cause being balance teaches you to take no sides while living your life equal among others not concern with nothing but your heart and your purpose. Teach mr. preacherman I'm ready.

Oh you went deeper with information for me mr. preacherman brother Clyde Coger! lol Thanks for that cause i was stunned as i don't know everything though i keep abreast with strong brothers like yourself. Yes they always doing that...i was in brother Shayheh blogs and writings and was just amazed at how much he knows since being in the military about how they operate. He mentioned he was in the Pentagon and alot of other places and then i saw one passage about hoover ain't dead and i was like the only hoover i know is the one them rappers was talking about trying to get gangsta in all messing up our children's minds with cowardice instead of bringing the real but i guess for them it is real, just as the government thinks it is real. So who is hoover anyway? sounds like a white man or a vacuum. lol not racist or anything cause being balance teaches you to take no sides while living your life equal among others not concern with nothing but your heart and your purpose. Teach mr. preacherman I'm ready.

No problem BastetFektet, you are very welcome. Let me suggest that you ask that brother about the white man, Hoover, I'm just glad he's dead, lol. Yes Ma'am Queen, we have no reason to fear anyone, we are the answer to the world's problem, we are that quiet secret about to wake up, the sleeping giant the world's been waiting on, since the beginning.

Peace In my sister friend,

No problem BastetFektet, you are very welcome. Let me suggest that you ask that brother about the white man, Hoover, I'm just glad he's dead, lol. Yes Ma'am Queen, we have no reason to fear anyone, we are the answer to the world's problem, we are that quiet secret about to wake up, the sleeping giant the world's been waiting on, since the beginning.

Peace In my sister friend,

Oh he's dead?? Okay i get it! Well it makes sense since he is a gemini okay. Let me help you with the translation cause everybody suppose to be together on one sheet of music and it seems like brother Shayheh is mistaken for some reason but that's gemini worst curse is being able to see all sides of the picture and bring to you vital information regardless of the state of condition it is in still the information is vital just as you gave me mine. See the NSA was dead to me cause i didn't know it or whatever it was lol still don't lmbao but that is no reason to be ignorant see what i'm saying? The world's problem is just simple math brother Clyde Coger with of course knowledge out of control and in the wrong hands. No one certain group of people are the bringers of freedom...it is the righteous minds who brings the end to all and righteous can and will occur once the body within is awaken. I might be from a small town but life has no color, it is the intelligence twisted or not interpreted correctly for all to see and you see that is why we are all getting bits and pieces of information. The very one you hurt and disown is going to be the very one you need. It happens all the time. Now that is reason. I'm just saying cause out here in reality mr. preachman brother Clyde Coger King of marketing...we all need each other and it's time for all egos and subtle separation stop. It has too...cause we are all suffering and if people do not remember the past then they will repeat it. Now how many empires have fallen to the same thought process of divide and conquer just to get back even even more deadlier? We mothers on the under are getting sick of it seriously. We disagree with war, battles, and fight. Provide yourself with the foods you need from your own land, love your family and what else is it to do? Go meditate, beautify something out here better, debate intelligently for fun once we get there but not for play on people lives knowing you got their lives in your hands cause they trusted you. Everybody has a voice and i agree with brother Shayheh and his efforts to include anyone from the past who laid their lives down for it. My older family members remember alot and I tell you down here in the country we keep together just like a tribe and feel brother Shayheh pain cause he is trying to get back himself and so are many others out here. That's why we search for like-minded folks so we can feel comfortable in the end. Brother Clyde please take this with warm kindness and regard plus I will look up NSA and Hoover and find the connection cause as far as I am concern, if it has anything to do with the government then you and him just connected without even knowing it. It was reasoned. I'll be right back to let you know too! Your sister in heart and soul. Hotep.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back