The Front Porch : Hello from GA

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
Why would I take it any other way, BastetFektet, as long as you remain Queenly with it, right? You are good with me, sweetheart. Understand this, we are getting to know each other, which is a good thing, but my message is for all, I fear no one BastetFektet.

Broadcast your strength King Coger!! We need more like that.

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
We've connected because of you, BastetFektet, you are the glue.

You were been connected but the both of yall didn't see it. Sounds like brothers from other mothers doing the same thing but all of a sudden split. That is not good at all....But I know exactly what it is and it stems back in oppression. It's called the divide and conquer method from birth. Kids still have that same mentality of I'm better than him or her since mothers raise most up to "think" individually instead of a village of ideas who would probably get the job done quicker. Don't be stubborn but be wise. Wisdom comes in all forms and knowledge is vast. I just so happen ran across the brother energy cause he has alot of it and that is typical of gemini personality trait. I'm on brother Shayheh cause believe it or not without the gemini most people wouldn't think outside the box. Whether the gemini is female or male they bring vital and crucial information by using their gift which some call them "masterminds". See once you crossover to the ancient stuff you get to know yourself a little deeper and your people; you have too or we all fail in the communication. He may not be on the level that is required yet as a higher gemini but he is definitely getting there faster but I got rails on him though. lol. It's a shame because of stress and fatigue of constantly battling ourselves and the outer world that we cannot still get along like we suppose too. But a change will come though not on our time and it is ultimately up to the mothers to make that change from birth cause we teach boys to war or peace and the same to our girls. We have to now become more responsible than ever and stop leaving our children out there to hang dry. We still have the power of influence and the will to do right no matter the cost; it is our primary duty we have all forgotten about but a Queen never forgets her village and stay in her village until the day she dies.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
You were been connected but the both of yall didn't see it. Sounds like brothers from other mothers doing the same thing but all of a sudden split. That is not good at all....But I know exactly what it is and it stems back in oppression. It's called the divide and conquer method from birth. Kids still have that same mentality of I'm better than him or her since mothers raise most up to "think" individually instead of a village of ideas who would probably get the job done quicker. Don't be stubborn but be wise. Wisdom comes in all forms and knowledge is vast. I just so happen ran across the brother energy cause he has alot of it and that is typical of gemini personality trait. I'm on brother Shayheh cause believe it or not without the gemini most people wouldn't think outside the box. Whether the gemini is female or male they bring vital and crucial information by using their gift which some call them "masterminds". See once you crossover to the ancient stuff you get to know yourself a little deeper and your people; you have too or we all fail in the communication. He may not be on the level that is required yet as a higher gemini but he is definitely getting there faster but I got rails on him though. lol. It's a shame because of stress and fatigue of constantly battling ourselves and the outer world that we cannot still get along like we suppose too. But a change will come though not on our time and it is ultimately up to the mothers to make that change from birth cause we teach boys to war or peace and the same to our girls. We have to now become more responsible than ever and stop leaving our children out there to hang dry. We still have the power of influence and the will to do right no matter the cost; it is our primary duty we have all forgotten about but a Queen never forgets her village and stay in her village until the day she dies.

BastetFektet, now please share with us your sun sign, Queen; we know the gift you bring, but from which sign cometh the gift?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Welcome BastetFektet, looking forward to your writings and the sharing of books that extoll our men (Kings)!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.