The Front Porch : Hello from GA

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
Welcome BastetFektet, looking forward to your writings and the sharing of books that extoll our men (Kings)!

Oh it's coming along with a couple of my Sisters input on it too. It might take me awhile though and loving this site full of information with good hearts! The one stop shop.

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
The one about Shayheh, the one Kadijah is referencing.

Oh his name is BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE which I forgot to ask him what those words mean cause knowing a gemini will take you somewhere else you haven't been before or even thought of. His energy is like off the charts Queen but I can tell from knowing a gemini way back that he is indeed trying to rid the lower half of his consciousness to be that Angel of Discrimination like Archangel Raphael...he dabbles in the water then retreats cause it is indeed scary to be yourself knowing how much power you truly have. If only our children can understand our roots more in detail about knowing themselves or if we as Mothers would know who they are then look out world!!! Here we come! lol. I believe in teaching the children I feel brother Shayheh efforts along with brother Clyde and the other brother Kenyatta and some more...they all Kings. We all Queens. Ain't that right my Sister?

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Thanks Bastetfektet, then Clyde did give the correct answer to Kadijah!

I didn't think he would give an untrue answer:10300:...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: