The Front Porch : Hello from GA

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
Just here to post poetry and maybe getting a book off about how to support a King. We got books out there but minds are closed for some sisters and brothers. I'm on my journey too. And it's evident! lol Peace people.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Just here to post poetry and maybe getting a book off about how to support a King. We got books out there but minds are closed for some sisters and brothers. I'm on my journey too. And it's evident! lol Peace people.

Welcome BastetFektet, looking forward to reading your posts, please enjoy your stay with us, and good luck on your book.

I think your screen name, BastetFektet, is quite unique, care to share how you came about it? You don't have to, just curious.

BastetFektet

Dec 20, 2013
Welcome BastetFektet, looking forward to ready your posts, please enjoy your stay with us, and good luck on your book.

I think your screen name, BastetFektet, is quite unique, care to share how you came about it? You don't have to, just curious.

Well i choose his name for myself do to hard battles of life and of course us original wombmen do have that fiery side to just fight and sometimes that fight is more than "we" can handle inside so it spills over innocently out of control but if we heal ourselves then that fire can be use to help our Kings out here. The last name means supplying your drink to the King as he travels on his journey from poor ego to righteous or higher consciousness. So Clyde Coger I'm interested in your name as well with the book mr preacher man. lol Tell me something about your book and why you are here and what you do for your community offline (i just babysit for most mothers and work part time at a convenience store)?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Well i choose his name for myself do to hard battles of life and of course us original wombmen do have that fiery side to just fight and sometimes that fight is more than "we" can handle inside so it spills over innocently out of control but if we heal ourselves then that fire can be use to help our Kings out here. The last name means supplying your drink to the King as he travels on his journey from poor ego to righteous or higher consciousness. So Clyde Coger I'm interested in your name as well with the book mr preacher man. lol Tell me something about your book and why you are here and what you do for your community offline (i just babysit for most mothers and work part time at a convenience store)?

Thank you BastetFektet, I took the liberty to look it up also, and I found this about the first part:

Bastet was a goddess in ancient Egyptian religion, worshipped as early as the Second Dynasty (2890 BC). As Bast, she was the goddess of warfare in Lower Egypt, the Nile River delta region, before the unification of the cultures of ancient Egypt. Her name is also spelled Baast,Ubasti, and Baset.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet

But I must say, I like your explanation better, its contemporary and makes sense today. My name? Okay. Its my given name, used primarily for recognition for my book sales. But I'm no preacher man, lol, a teacher, but not a preacher ... Let's not forget though, Nat Turner, was a preacher, so, I'm in good company, right? My offline, as well as online activity, consists largely of marketing my book, and soon to be a second coming out. The short answer to what the book is about would be, it presents an overwhelming black presence in the scriptures, and a whole lot more.

Don't downplay what you do for a living BastetFektet, its very noble.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Moved back to the Borough of my birth...Queens New York...Originally from SouthSide but now I live in Far Rockaway.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.
Hello to you dear, how are you doing ?
Yummy0 wrote on 1poetsought's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on chuck's profile.
Yummy0 wrote on jamesfrmphilly's profile.