The Front Porch : Hello from GA

Discussion in 'The Front Porch' started by BastetFektet, Dec 24, 2013.

1. BastetFektet

BastetFektet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37
    Just here to post poetry and maybe getting a book off about how to support a King. We got books out there but minds are closed for some sisters and brothers. I'm on my journey too. And it's evident! lol Peace people.

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Welcome BastetFektet, looking forward to reading your posts, please enjoy your stay with us, and good luck on your book.

I think your screen name, BastetFektet, is quite unique, care to share how you came about it? You don't have to, just curious.

3. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37

Well i choose his name for myself do to hard battles of life and of course us original wombmen do have that fiery side to just fight and sometimes that fight is more than "we" can handle inside so it spills over innocently out of control but if we heal ourselves then that fire can be use to help our Kings out here. The last name means supplying your drink to the King as he travels on his journey from poor ego to righteous or higher consciousness. So Clyde Coger I'm interested in your name as well with the book mr preacher man. lol Tell me something about your book and why you are here and what you do for your community offline (i just babysit for most mothers and work part time at a convenience store)?

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318
    Welcome, welcome. :) Hope you enjoy the site and make many new friends here!:jumping:

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Thank you BastetFektet, I took the liberty to look it up also, and I found this about the first part:

Bastet was a goddess in ancient Egyptian religion, worshipped as early as the Second Dynasty (2890 BC). As Bast, she was the goddess of warfare in Lower Egypt, the Nile River delta region, before the unification of the cultures of ancient Egypt. Her name is also spelled Baast,Ubasti, and Baset.[1]
    [​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet

But I must say, I like your explanation better, its contemporary and makes sense today. My name? Okay. Its my given name, used primarily for recognition for my book sales. But I'm no preacher man, lol, a teacher, but not a preacher ... Let's not forget though, Nat Turner, was a preacher, so, I'm in good company, right? My offline, as well as online activity, consists largely of marketing my book, and soon to be a second coming out. The short answer to what the book is about would be, it presents an overwhelming black presence in the scriptures, and a whole lot more.

Don't downplay what you do for a living BastetFektet, its very noble.

6. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37

Friends are cool too. lol how you do the smiley things? lol

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,318

Well, it(the place for smilies) should be right above the box you type your message in. :D

8. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37
    To Clyde...(it wouldn't let me reply due to a email address or something)

Yes when explaining my name over my real name, which of course is staying silent as kept but like Malcolm X approach as you give yourself a name that fits you and the government keeps it's record of how they think about you. I'm still going to call you Mr. Preacher man cause you know in the south preacher and teacher is all the same no matter behind the pulpit or in front. I don't go no longer though due to just deciding to be "free" if you will. Nat Turner was definitely the man but i'm traveling within and even getting in touch with my fathers and brothers cause we as sisters have great men as Kings in our families but do not give them credit. We see one downfall and expect them to be like super protectors and greatness like men before but guess what? That's the past and this is now so we have to step up and start back "providing nurture" if that's right in words just like babysitting but from a whole other perspective of wisdom like Isis/Aset and just kick in with the fire to help battle wrong off our King's minds so they can provide like they always wanted. We are natural leaders but many to some of us are just plain ole lazy...and i hate to say it but it is true. I might get some looks at me for that one but it is the truth. Now your book seems interesting and will pick it up. I do not downplay taking care of children cause believe or it not that is the first start to building a community or village properly when all mothers are effectively communicating working to provide for a better cause rather than doing nothing spectating and partying away money like it's going to return the next hour. We abuse our powers alot now. Oh yes I had to come clean Clyde Coger with myself and that is apart of the healing process is coming clean with yourself. Keep marketing those books like the King your are but blackness is just not about in a scripture...it is about unity coming out of that scripture and once mothers see that then they see their son's journey of not fault but of great struggle to include our daughters which give precious life back to our sons as a divine trinity indeed. We need to get our sons back and tell them it's okay we love them cause believe or not alot of our sons do not believe "we" as original wombmen love them but we have to the nerve to constantly degrade them and bully them with criticism when they already know what's happening cause they were not looking for criticism they were looking for love and we are failing them completely. Lose your sons and the battle for freedom turns into a dead end forcing more pain on the daughters and the children who are not grown to become grown before their times. I think i have said enough to start my own book now. lmao. wow!!! what a relief. thanks again

9. BastetFektet

Ratings:
    +37
    oh! how did i miss that? lol :p

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

:hello: BastetFektet ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

It's nice to have company along the journey ... :love:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee