The Front Porch : Hello fellow earthlings

Wah

Nov 21, 2014
I am looking for a place to buy African made products as a thank you gift to my black friend and his wife. They let me stay in their apartment for 6 weeks as I did vocational training to become a Montessori teacher. They are both Montessori teachers, married, young, smoke weed everyday, have long natural hair. Can I please have some links to online African/black stores? They tell me a lot about black discrimination and how there are very little black owned bussinesses , so I'd like to get them something from one of these online sites.

One gift I know I want to give them is one that keeps on giving. A mini grow box! So they can grow a mini marijuana plant. I'd like to add something else so I came here to look for ideas. I want to get them some health and beauty products and a mini statue of an African god. Where can I find this?

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Welcome Wah, here's a link to a bunch of Black websites:

Promote Your Web Site!
http://destee.com/index.php?forums/promote-your-web-site.19/

I am a Mexican human look for a place to buy African made products as a thank you gift to my black friend and his wife. They let me stay in their apartment for 6 weeks as I did vocational training to become a Montessori teacher. They are both Montessori teachers, married, young, smoke weed everyday, have long natural hair. Can I please have some links to online African/black stores? They tell me a lot about black discrimination and how there are very little black owned bussinesses , so I'd like to get them something from one of these online sites.

One gift I know I want to give them is one that keeps on giving. A mini grow box! So they can grow a mini marijuana plant. I'd like to add something else so I came here to look for ideas. I want to get them some health and beauty products and a mini statue of an African god. Where can I find this?

Last edited:

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
:hello: Wah and welcome to Destee.com:1on1:

While I'm not from earth, I do enjoy the visits...:lol:

If you look at my location...you can see where to find me on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays after 2pm...:popcorn:

Glad to have you here, and hope you enjoy your stay...:bath:

Peace!

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.