The Front Porch : Hello Everyone

whatis

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 8, 2015
Whats up guys.

Ya'll have a pretty cool discussion forum here. I'm Indian American (Asian Indian) and have been on a truth-seeking binge of sorts since last year. My search for truth has lead me into doing research into the ancient occult sciences of the world, so that's why I'm here. I'm here to know and learn from all the conscious ones here. Thanks for all the knowledge!

Whats up guys.

Ya'll have a pretty cool discussion forum here. I'm Indian American (Asian Indian) and have been on a truth-seeking binge of sorts since last year. My search for truth has lead me into doing research into the ancient occult sciences of the world, so that's why I'm here. I'm here to know and learn from all the conscious ones here. Thanks for all the knowledge!

Welcome brutha whatis to Destee:grouphug::hello:

I'm glad to see that you and I have some common ground between us. I’ve come to learn that the knowledge that many of the books that pertains to this path is emphatically not for the intellectual. By that I mean those who imagine/expect the laws and principles of Occult Science will, and can be easily explained by means of simple statements and clear definitions. I know my location goes overlooked, it's bait to see if people can recognize quantum mechanics, and metaphysics.;)

Peace!

Wanderers of checkered floors all of 'em (and me too, but at least I know) :D

Checkered floors.... take note brutha...

upload_2015-9-9_0-0-44.jpeg

In this mystical symbol,(checkered board floor) the square shape represents the contrast between the physical world, as opposed to the circle, representing spirit.

Peace!

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back