The Front Porch : Hello Everyone

Have any of you participated in or were aware of the BET Boards? (looking for old friends)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DDW

Dec 12, 2013
I am new to this site. I have been looking for an active message board for a long time now. I used to participate in the BET Message Boards way back when many people were active and there were great discussions about black issues as well as other issues. I hope this site can do for me what that site did at the time, and that is provide intelligent conversation, enlightenment, and the opportunity to meet some great folks. Dont know what else I should be putting here, so I will end here for now...

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I am new to this site. I have been looking for an active message board for a long time now. I used to participate in the BET Message Boards way back when many people were active and there were great discussions about black issues as well as other issues. I hope this site can do for me what that site did at the time, and that is provide intelligent conversation, enlightenment, and the opportunity to meet some great folks. Dont know what else I should be putting here, so I will end here for now...

Welcome to Destee.com, DDW, enjoy your stay ... we are glad to have you on board.

Reactions: DDW

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Welcome, welcome. Hope you make many new friends here, even if you aren't able to find the old.

Frenemy

Oct 22, 2013
Welcome, DDW! :)

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: