Black Spirituality Religion : Hello Everyone I Have Question .

I'm Asking The Question ? 85% Of Religoues Speak Nothing But Of Salvation , And Feel As If The Culture And The History Mean Nothing .. I Guess What I'm Asking Is How Can One Believe And Accept A Religion When They Know Only 15 % Of It . And That Salvation . And Most Really Believe , That's All They Need To Get Into Heaven ...Again Miss Joyce Thankyou For Your In Put ...

Many do their research, but some aren't satisfied with what others accept as the truth in their own research. There are plenty of books I've checked out, pages I've read over, but that doesn't mean each one would sway me one way or the other, because there are just so many lies in this world already. We can't let it all influence us.

And yes, the history matters, but we shouldn't sweat it too much, I believe. We should seek as much is necessary for us to know, and I believe the Father does indeed show us this. But we must have faith and belief in He and His Son, for His sacrifice and Resurrection, made in the Body for our iniquities, so that we'd be salvaged from the fire.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back