Black Spirituality Religion : Hello Everyone I Have Question .

IssaEl21

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2004
First Let Me Say I'm Not Trying To Be A Smart A$%# Here Ok .
Why When It Come To One Belief = Religion , People Rather Accept Belief And Not Rearch The Information. For Themself . I'm Speaking Of Islam , Christianity Etc . With The Manyyyy Sect And Denomination , With Their 1000'S Of Version And Translation All Saying Something Diffrent And Their Teacher Say Here In Lies Truth, In Your Holy Book Be The Bible , Or Quraan Etc . < Pleasezzzz Don't Answer This Question With Any Quraan Or Bible Verse > Because That Would Be Like Someone Pissing In Someone Face And Telling Them It's Raining . Let's See If The Nubians / Blacks Can Use There Mind For Onces .

IssaEl21 said:
Why When It Come To One Belief = Religion , People Rather Accept Belief And Not Rearch The Information. For Themself . I'm Speaking Of Islam , Christianity Etc . With The Manyyyy Sect And Denomination , With Their 1000'S Of Version And Translation All Saying Something Diffrent And Their Teacher Say Here In Lies Truth, In Your Holy Book Be The Bible , Or Quraan Etc . < Pleasezzzz Don't Answer This Question With Any Quraan Or Bible Verse > Because That Would Be Like Someone Pissing In Someone Face And Telling Them It's Raining . Let's See If The Nubians / Blacks Can Use There Mind For Onces .

Some people have researched. In fact, many people do. I know I did.

GoodEvening Miss Joyce

Joyce said:
Some people have researched. In fact, many people do. I know I did.

ThankYou Miss Joyce I Knew That Would Be One Of The Answer That Would Come Up . But I Doubt You Do Any ReSearch Because You Don't Like Reading Any Post Written With 200 Words Or More So That Tell's Be Your ReSEARCH Is Veryyyyy Limited . Which Is One Of The Reson Why I'm Asking The Question ? 85% Of Religoues Speak Nothing But Of Salvation , And Feel As If The Culture And The History Mean Nothing .. I Guess What I'm Asking Is How Can One Believe And Accept A Religion When They Know Only 15 % Of It . And That Salvation . And Most Really Believe , That's All They Need To Get Into Heaven ...Again Miss Joyce Thankyou For Your In Put ...

Issael21.

Just because someone does not like reading posts on a message board does not discredit their research. For you to assume that sister Joyce has limited research because she chooses not to read your long posts of what I consider theoretical masturbation is an example of using a lot of tunnel vision. It is not like you are the authority on religion; thus making your posts a simple opinion. She answered your question respectfully, you could have least given her a more respectable reply, I am not trying to start anything or be rude, but I am just being honest here, you sound like you already have the answers to your own questions, so why even bother to start this thread?

So with that said, I usually research many religions, I am not a follower of any particular religion or philosophy. I think people follow one religion of their choice because they feel some ineffable connection to it, that we do not know; moreover, people have a right to follow what they want to believe anyway, what you consider the truth might be a lie in another’s mind and vice versa.

In the end, I guess people tend to believe only one thing that represents them the most, out of the plethora of religious systems and beliefs, human beings have an innate way of finding just one thing that pleases them so I guess part of it could be human nature.

IssaEl21 said:

No, the word "smart" wouldn't be the proper word to use. Infact let's try that statment again...eliminating the word "smart. ...*excuse me* ...I can't hear you?

Someone Pissing In Someone Face And Telling Them It's Raining . Let's See If The Nubians / Blacks Can Use There Mind For Onces .

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, ...are you not the one who wants to be a teacher here? up until now, I had much respect for you, and I myself do not read the "book" that you post (everytime you post) but I still had respect for you. You or any body can write something with 1000 or more pages, and someone else can write the same thing and use 100 pages and get their point across, ...Brother man, it's not only what you say, but also...how you deliver.
and guess what? no one should have to piss in anyone's face to know that. Do you need an umbrella? Joyce is a Queen, I am a Queen and all on this forum that I have come in contact with are "Kings and Queens" ...and I mention this because "ONLY"...the minds of kings and queens build this land on which you now stand and make a statement like::using our minds for once". Bring your head up outa that book you're in brother because I think...better yet, I "KNOW" their are Very intelligent minds in this house. And with the book knowledge that you have in one hand, and the piss drops in the other hand...don't wear too well with me.
I will now bow out gracefully, and do have a good day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back