Black Spirituality Religion : Hello Everyone I Have Question .

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jun 27, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    First Let Me Say I'm Not Trying To Be A Smart A$%# Here Ok .
    Why When It Come To One Belief = Religion , People Rather Accept Belief And Not Rearch The Information. For Themself . I'm Speaking Of Islam , Christianity Etc . With The Manyyyy Sect And Denomination , With Their 1000'S Of Version And Translation All Saying Something Diffrent And Their Teacher Say Here In Lies Truth, In Your Holy Book Be The Bible , Or Quraan Etc . < Pleasezzzz Don't Answer This Question With Any Quraan Or Bible Verse > Because That Would Be Like Someone Pissing In Someone Face And Telling Them It's Raining . Let's See If The Nubians / Blacks Can Use There Mind For Onces .

2. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56

Some people have researched. In fact, many people do. I know I did.

3. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    GoodEvening Miss Joyce

ThankYou Miss Joyce I Knew That Would Be One Of The Answer That Would Come Up . But I Doubt You Do Any ReSearch Because You Don't Like Reading Any Post Written With 200 Words Or More So That Tell's Be Your ReSEARCH Is Veryyyyy Limited . Which Is One Of The Reson Why I'm Asking The Question ? 85% Of Religoues Speak Nothing But Of Salvation , And Feel As If The Culture And The History Mean Nothing .. I Guess What I'm Asking Is How Can One Believe And Accept A Religion When They Know Only 15 % Of It . And That Salvation . And Most Really Believe , That's All They Need To Get Into Heaven ...Again Miss Joyce Thankyou For Your In Put ...

4. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Issael21.

Just because someone does not like reading posts on a message board does not discredit their research. For you to assume that sister Joyce has limited research because she chooses not to read your long posts of what I consider theoretical masturbation is an example of using a lot of tunnel vision. It is not like you are the authority on religion; thus making your posts a simple opinion. She answered your question respectfully, you could have least given her a more respectable reply, I am not trying to start anything or be rude, but I am just being honest here, you sound like you already have the answers to your own questions, so why even bother to start this thread?

So with that said, I usually research many religions, I am not a follower of any particular religion or philosophy. I think people follow one religion of their choice because they feel some ineffable connection to it, that we do not know; moreover, people have a right to follow what they want to believe anyway, what you consider the truth might be a lie in another’s mind and vice versa.

In the end, I guess people tend to believe only one thing that represents them the most, out of the plethora of religious systems and beliefs, human beings have an innate way of finding just one thing that pleases them so I guess part of it could be human nature.

5. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161

Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, ...are you not the one who wants to be a teacher here? up until now, I had much respect for you, and I myself do not read the "book" that you post (everytime you post) but I still had respect for you. You or any body can write something with 1000 or more pages, and someone else can write the same thing and use 100 pages and get their point across, ...Brother man, it's not only what you say, but also...how you deliver.
    and guess what? no one should have to piss in anyone's face to know that. Do you need an umbrella? Joyce is a Queen, I am a Queen and all on this forum that I have come in contact with are "Kings and Queens" ...and I mention this because "ONLY"...the minds of kings and queens build this land on which you now stand and make a statement like::using our minds for once". Bring your head up outa that book you're in brother because I think...better yet, I "KNOW" their are Very intelligent minds in this house. And with the book knowledge that you have in one hand, and the piss drops in the other hand...don't wear too well with me.
    I will now bow out gracefully, and do have a good day.

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughingggggggggg

Laughing I Was Only Stateing What She Had Told Me One Time Ok . That Why I Said That . I Don't Make It A Habit Of Going Around Insulting Nubian Sister , For I Know The Nubian Woman Were The First Teacher Before Men Call Theself Puting Them On The Back Burner . So If You Though I Was Insulting Woman , Please Accept My Apology . Thats Not My Thing Overstand . If You Have Been Reading My Post I Only Get Wise With Those Who Get Wise With Me . Like I Said From The Door I Only Here To Share And Learn , Not To Convert Anyone . I Care Less What People Believe , Believe Me ...

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

First I'm Not Impress With Your Little Hero Game . OverStand . And Don't Try To Read My Mind , Because I Doubt You Know What On You Mind Half The Time .If You Were A Mind Reader You Would Have Know Your Student Didn't Want To Go On That Trip , Wouldn't You , And If You Don't Addhere To Any Belief The Question Wasn't For You . Miss Joyce Knows Why I Made That Statement Ok . And If She Felt I Had Disrespect Here , I'm Sure She Doesn't Have A Problem Leting Me Know . Funny How Other's Always Get Into Other Business < Isn't It > By The Way Your So Busy In Other People Business Your Answer Still Wrong .. For Those Who Want To Know Why I Ask The Question , I'm Writeing Something On Religion , And I Wanted To See What Religious People Think . .. Wasn't Trying To Set Anyone Up < MANASIAC> Try To Stay Out Of Other People Business . Exspecialy When You Don't Know The Deal ...
    :bomb:

8. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    I am not trying to be a hero, I am just stating an opinion.

Save that this reply for your moms homeboy, could It was just ignored.

This is my last response to this thread, I have spoken, I have no time for cyber wars with children, especially children who cannot even articulate a readble response.

9. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    IssaE121...
    Let me, if I may, remind you of how you opened up this post...
    " :spinn: Hello everyone I have a question" ...now, unless we learned 2 different meaning to the word "everyone" it means just that, "everyone" therefore it put manasia and myself and anyone who wanted to give you a reply, correct me if I'm wrong. It was not a "Joyce" question, it pertained to any and everyone in this forum. Manasia wasn't in other people's business, he was in the business that you invited us all in. Again, am I correct?
    The correct way to have handled that (in my opinion) was to personally address Joyce. That way it would have been "nobody's business".
    ...just food for thought...thanks for listening...

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4