The Front Porch : Hello everybody

MrLogic

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 13, 2012
I'm a non-black portuguese. I have been researching Humanity History and eventually ended up in Africa, so I've been searching Africa's History and of course Black History.

Eventualy I found DESTEE, a lot of information here. Just want to ask you one question:
1) Do you believe in races, like black, white, asian...?

I defenetly don't go for that thing. Undoublty Humanity was born in Africa, as one.
Search "Origins of white people, the human race is one, white vs black is how the elite divide and conquer" on Youtube. Booker T Coleman.

Btw, it's just this. Don't get me wrong I'm not a brain-washed white european. I know about freemasons, about divide and conquer, about Ancient Egypt, about Al-Andalus and The Moors (in fact I, probably, have Moorish blood), about black struggle...

Peace, love and unity!

I defenetly don't go for that thing.

I think you do. Why would you describe yourself as non-black, white european?

Search "Origins of white people
Why would I want to do that if you according to you defenetly don't go for that thing. Obviously what you call "race" is important to you.

I never called myself a white european. I said a non-black portuguese, just for you to know that I'm not black (skin color). Cause of course this is a black community forum. Being non-black doesn't mean I'm white.

Race is really not important for me, neither is skin color. So I'm asking if it is important for you? Or if you believe in diverse human races?

In fact I consider myself and whole humanity African people.

Peace to you. And sorry for the errors, I'm not a native english-speaker.

I'm a non-black portuguese. I have been researching Humanity History and eventually ended up in Africa, so I've been searching Africa's History and of course Black History.

Eventualy I found DESTEE, a lot of information here. Just want to ask you one question:

I defenetly don't go for that thing. Undoublty Humanity was born in Africa, as one.
Search "Origins of white people, the human race is one, white vs black is how the elite divide and conquer" on Youtube. Booker T Coleman.

Btw, it's just this. Don't get me wrong I'm not a brain-washed white european. I know about freemasons, about divide and conquer, about Ancient Egypt, about Al-Andalus and The Moors (in fact I, probably, have Moorish blood), about black struggle...

Peace, love and unity!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome aboard Destee.com MrLogic, enjoy your stay. To the issues raised above, the only part omitted is this; non-original people are mutant recessives, requiring a new form of Classification, which includes perspective from the majority, which is to say, people of Color.

Here are a few links to discussions covering these matters, if you haven't already found them:

Congratulations however for being on the correct path!

Peace In,

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back