The Front Porch : Hello everybody

MrLogic

Jul 13, 2012
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its more akin to the term dominant rather than superiority. The term Superiority is a result of Racism, and European in nature; whereas, the term dominant has all to do and is related to genetics... see you in the Thread.

Peace In,
I don't know what you're talking about.

You're saying that black people are genetically superior?

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

... No, I'm not saying black people are genetically superior, I'm saying black people are normal and have dominant genes. How could you possibly not know what I'm talking about? Clearly, superior is a term of global white racism supremacy, and I caution your use of it; whereas dominant is a term explaining human characteristics. Below, please find other contrasts by clicking the link source:

DOMINANT AND RECESSIVE CHARACTERISTICS
Characteristics in the left-hand column dominate over those characteristics listed in the right-hand column.

other
immunity to poison ivy
normal pigmented skin
normal blood clotting
normal hearing
normal hearing and speaking
normal- no PKU
susceptibility to poison ivy
albinism
hemophilia*
congenital deafness
deaf mutism
phenylketonuria (PKU)

http://www.blinn.edu/socialscience/ldthomas/feldman/handouts/0203hand.htm

Peace In,

thePreacher

Banned
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change

That is what he means. But you will never get him to admit it. Several people here use words like mutant, devolved, and recessive when referring to whites. And, they use words like dominant when referring to blacks. These are code words designed to allow racist black people to pretend they cannot be racist.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
That is what he means. But you will never get him to admit it. Several people here use words like mutant, devolved, and recessive when referring to whites. And, they use words like dominant when referring to blacks. These are code words designed to allow racist black people to pretend they cannot be racist.

... Such a huge aberration in your view istlota, sadly prevents truth from entering your Matrix Movie mindset(MMM):

Clearly, to have normal pigmentation or dominant genes is considered normal, while albinism, recessive alleles, is considered abnormal.

Furthermore, my position clearly explains that its European or racist to use the term superior. While its scientific, genetics, biological and truth to use the term dominant, when referring to the general make-up of humans.

One last point here, its white folk that refer to themselves in the scientific manner of recessive gene traits, not black folk; I'm simply providing the information, brother.

Peace In,

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz