The Front Porch : Hello everybody

Brother MS234 ... i care what Members here think ... all that interact respectfully.

You don't have the right to make someone not feel welcome here. You're in violation.

I appreciate Brother Clyde making new Members feel welcome, engaging them respectfully.

You have no idea who is white and who isn't. Not really. You're on the Internet.

I've never seen a picture of you ... couldn't swear what color you are.

I've been doing this a long time, and for whatever it's worth, many have claimed one thing yet was another.

All are welcome here, if they're willing to interact respectfully, and MrLogic has done that.

If you find him or any Member in violation, report them, and we'll address it.

Otherwise, if there is no violation ... put 'em on ignore ... rather than violate your own self.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee
First off, I'm a blackman in amerikkka. Secondly you don't see me here dissing black people in general (as a group) underhandedly.

Thirdly, what's this violation stuff? You're the one allowing, people who claim to white and then allow them to diss black people. But I'm in violation for defending black people?

SERIOUSLY???????

You have no idea who is white and who isn't. Not really. You're on the Internet.
Some people are real, some are not. That's on them. I didn't create a thread claiming I'm white. This same thing has been going on here the last year or so. "I'm white, i'm here to learn, then after a few threads there are ready to show Black people the way."

Brother MS234 ... i care what Members here think ... all that interact respectfully.
Is that the base plan?

Black People Meet | African Americans
This is what is says when one googles your site. Maybe it should say People Meet Americans.

If you have violate me (as you say) for my love of black people. I can accept that.

Brother MS234 ... i've warned you ... until you do it again ... i think this is sufficient for now.

Like i said ... it's a rule ... anyone willing to interact respectfully has ALWAYS been welcome here.

This is not new. I don't police what color, gender, or any other carrying on, one claims to be.

If that's what you seek, a site managed in that manner, we're not what you're looking for.

It's disrespectful ... for you to accept our hospitality ... then deny it to another.

If you don't like it ... i understand.

Destee

Brother MS234 ... i've warned you ... until you do it again ... i think this is sufficient for now.

Like i said ... it's a rule ... anyone willing to interact respectfully has ALWAYS been welcome here.

This is not new. I don't police what color, gender, or any other carrying on, one claims to be.

If that's what you seek, a site managed in that manner, we're not what you're looking for.

It's disrespectful ... for you to accept our hospitality ... then deny it to another.

If you don't like it ... i understand.

Destee
I got it. A person claiming to white can respectfully diss black people here. And a black member can't say anything because it was done respectfully.

My bad.

I got it. A person claiming to white can respectfully diss black people here. And a black member can't say anything because it was done respectfully.

My bad.

If you think someone has violated ... report it ... and the Moderating TEAM will address it.

In fact ... i just told you this recently ... with the spam image.

This is really the same thing ... handling what you think are violations, in your own way.

These are not your calls to make. You don't determine what rises to the level of a violation.

Your attempts at doing so, has you receiving warnings, which can't continue forever.

Destee

My bad.

Now, brother, you know that ain't true. Black members diss other black members, as well as white members all the time. From time to time, Destee has to remind us that it is possible to disagree without being discourteous. A few times, she has had to remind me of that. And she was right the times I have been called on the carpet. She is just reminding you that the same rules apply to everyone.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back