The Front Porch : Hello Destee Family

1st Heartbeat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 27, 2012
Happy Birthday and many happy returns. I guess I can call myself one of the long ago members of this family. I first came here as "Heartbeat" in 2001. I was recently told that many of my poems still pop up from time to time. Destee is still awesome and the site has come a long way with so many talented writers and thinkers sharing their hearts, minds and souls on this site. I look forward to dropping in on a more consistent basis and even drop a poem or two. Peace and continued blessings to everyone in the Destee family.

WOW ... what a BLESSING ... you know my heart is doing good right about now !!!! ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I'm so very honored! I've been blessed beyond compare! YAAAAAAAAAY ME !!!! ... :)

lol @ me YAAAY'n me ... when real YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY'n is in order ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

Okay Destee ... move outta da way ... let the real celebration begin ... :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!! :love:

I LOVE YOU !!!

Yessss ... all of your everything is just like you left it ... i'm finna send you a private message so you can easily get to it all.

Welcome Home ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

wow........one of the great legends has come home to roost and bless us some awesome
poetry too will be like icing on a cake welcome home BE .......

man it's good to read you HEARTBEAT

seeing you Alyce and Baller all here makes it like ole skol times again
if only Bishop would come through........wow!!!

welcome home my brother Heartbeat........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back