The Front Porch : Hello all...

Supercerebralgal, O, it's nice to know I have a twin nearby :) <3
My gaming history is heavy tho.. I started gaming when I was 3 or 4, maybe even 2, with easy computer games on floppy discs (it was the earliest of 90s). Then I had my mom's Atari, her Nintendo, then Super Nintendo, then a Gameboy, I had two Vtech laptops, (those things taught me 1st grade everything in PreK and Kinder and I LOVED them), then I had a Sega genesis... PlayStation, PlayStation 2 and eventually an Xbox and an xbox 360. I missed out on GameCube and Dreamcast almost entirely. I played N64 but only at a friend's house like twice, so I missed that too :( Had a Wii, traded it for an Xbox cause I didn't care, especially after I got the Kinect. Now I want a Wii for smash bros etc because handheld isn't always convenient. I don't have a ps3/4 so I've missed out on uncharted and the last of us which I really want, and all the final fantasy games coming out henceforth, they're pretty much standard releases for PlayStation so I need to upgrade :) But, the Sims, me and simulation games never got along. Simpson's Tapped Out, is as close as I got to that. I am interested in the Civilization series though, and that ones a sim. For some reason the actual Sims games creep me out, like they hit too close to home.. GTA I was never allowed to play and I pretty much stuck with that cause my mom put it in my head it's the devil lol. But I could enjoy it and just don't know it. I do want Saints Row and I believe they're somewhat similar except SR has been praised for its plot/storyline.. but YES on Halo and YES 1000x for Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider and Spyro were the main reasons I got a PlayStation. If you haven't played them, Tomb Raider Anniversary is a good one if you just have time for one in the series, and I'm playing Halo3 ODST now, and have Halo 4 but I haven't got to it.

Music wise, I listen to everything, including country and bluegrass, I don't discriminate based on genre. I like good music, I don't like bad music lol. Reggae is my favorite, Midnite is a group from the Virgin islands that is perfection. I love classic rock, spoken word, jazz, prnb, rnb, classical, alternative. I listen to everything but gangster rap, rap, and most hip hop, but I do listen to specific artists, just not the radio people. Kendrick Lamar, j Cole, and kid cuDi like five years ago, frank ocean, all that's fine. Old hip hop, fine, but most of the new stuff I don't care for. Really, I mostly listen to foreign or indie pop and progressive rnb. The top of my top 25 in my phone right now: Phantogram-Fall In Love, Paramore-I Caught myself, Monster, The Weeknd-Drunk in love, Often, SZA-Babylon, BANKS-waiting game, FKA Twigs-Two weeks, Archive-Bullets, Cage the Elephant, -Ain't No Rest for the wicked, Wye Oak-Civilian, Rhye-Open, This is Halloween from the nightmare before Christmas . That list changes weekly.

<3

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back