The Front Porch : Hello all...

Enki, oh gosh, my next venture is putting together my own gaming computer. I know who to contact if I need help :) and whaaaat?? Metro 2033 and Last Light are both on my Xmas list. Have you played either Portal or Half Life series? Portal 2 is one of my faves, which I'd didnt expect. That game made me think HARD lol. Valve is awesome for that though. Left 4 Dead haven't got to yet, cause I do scare easy! I've had Dead Island for soooo long and I cannot get past the pool area at the beginning. I've been stuck there for over a year cause I'm too scared lol. So yea, Metro may stay on the wishlist for a while. I didn't know it was that scary. Did you happen to read the books the games based on? ... and How do you like New Vegas compared to D.C.? I feel like I'd miss Three Dog :)

..and I wish I had more sources on the Annunaki/Nibiru(sp?) etc. Sitchin started babbling in his 2nd book more so than the first, so I started reading other sources, like the Egyptian Book of the Dead, John Jackson's Christianity Before Christ, Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy, so on and so forth, but they all use similar, if not the same, sources and come to completely different conclusions. Its kind of headache inducing. I started with Sitchin and the Annunaki and ended with Marrs and the Illuminati, and since Sitchin is supposedly a Free Mason, it's all just, connected in a stupid way that makes it all not believable, but believable, but not how they're telling it. Its like half truths being spit out. The Epic of Gilgamesh is one off my favorite reads though. That one didn't disappoint.

I left out Brave New World from my earlier list though. That's my actual favorite book, I need to read it again it's been years. Macbeth is awesome too. Its the only thing by Shakespeare I truly appreciate :)

Enki, oh gosh, my next venture is putting together my own gaming computer. I know who to contact if I need help :)

My system...the only difference is that I have 16Gb of Vengeance ram, gaming Kb and mouse, also by Vengeance. and only have two of the GTX 780 GPUs

04678E6B2E12452BBAE315132CF93A99.ashx
m90_viewb_unlit_2_2.png

and whaaaat?? Metro 2033 and Last Light are both on my Xmas list.

Too scared to play it.anyone else?
http://steamcommunity.com/app/43110/discussions/0/828924672569060408/

Strap yourself in...and play it with headphones.....My kids won't put them on....not after the first times I let them hear it:lol:

Have you played either Portal or Half Life series? Portal 2 is one of my faves, which I'd didnt expect. That game made me think HARD lol. Valve is awesome for that though. Left 4 Dead haven't got to yet, cause I do scare easy! I've had Dead Island for soooo long and I cannot get past the pool area at the beginning. I've been stuck there for over a year cause I'm too scared lol. So yea, Metro may stay on the wishlist for a while. I didn't know it was that scary. Did you happen to read the books the games based on? ... and How do you like New Vegas compared to D.C.? I feel like I'd miss Three Dog :)

I haven't played anything except Fallout, Skyrim, and Metro. And FNV with the DLCs is the best one yet, and the modders keeps the game fresh with their mods. Project Nevada mod is still the top dog after 2 years, then NV Bounties. And Three dog just didn't fit the Vegas theme.

In NV..this is my armor and weapon.....yes...I only do headshots...:bong:

I have others like the combat shot gun, and the 12.7mm mg and hand gun...But I like the headshot more.

images
upload_2014-12-4_18-26-52.jpeg

..and I wish I had more sources on the Annunaki/Nibiru(sp?) etc. Sitchin started babbling in his 2nd book more so than the first, so I started reading other sources, like the Egyptian Book of the Dead, John Jackson's Christianity Before Christ, Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy, so on and so forth, but they all use similar, if not the same, sources and come to completely different conclusions. Its kind of headache inducing. I started with Sitchin and the Annunaki and ended with Marrs and the Illuminati, and since Sitchin is supposedly a Free Mason, it's all just, connected in a stupid way that makes it all not believable, but believable, but not how they're telling it. Its like half truths being spit out. The Epic of Gilgamesh is one off my favorite reads though. That one didn't disappoint.

Your journey, and conclusion is basically the same as mine. I moved on to reading other sources as well, the Annunaki was like an entry point for me. I found it best to read a number of things, because you will see how they are either saying, our alluding to the same thing. Check out a youtube vid by David Icke and Shaman Credo Mutwa, it's reviling because I found reference to something Credo said that I also heard in a vid I have on Atlantis. It pertains to man having both sex organs.

I left out Brave New World from my earlier list though. That's my actual favorite book, I need to read it again it's been years. Macbeth is awesome too. Its the only thing by Shakespeare I truly appreciate :)

If you can, read 1984, The Divine comedy, and Paradise Lost.(long book).

I think you will like Swan song...It kind of like the stand.....but waaaaaaaay much better. There are times when you will be talking to the devil...and have no clue until you see flies, land on his face, and get sucked into it.

An ancient evil roams the desolate landscape of an America ravaged by nuclear war.
He is the Man with the Scarlet Eye, a malevolent force that feeds on the dark desires of the countless followers he has gathered into his service. His only desire is to find a special child named Swan -- and destroy her. But those who would protect the girl are determined to fight for what is left of the worldŠand their souls.
In a wasteland born of rage, populated by monstrous creatures and marauding armies, the last survivors on earth have been drawn into the final battle between good and evil that will decide the fate of humanity....

upload_2014-12-4_19-10-28.jpeg

Another good series is Remo Williams. I truly believe that we have the power to do all of what they do.

But my main interest quantum physics, and metaphysics. Why? Because the solidity of matter being an illusion fascinates me. Yeah, you think you are sitting, but you are actually hovering over you seat. Or all you see is not really there, it's actually in your mind.

And no...I ain't been cookin....:nails:

Peace!

Interesting Enki... David Icke is the one who believes British royalty are lizards, right? See, I don't know where the amphibian thing really comes from but I just thought of the frog DNA in Jurassic Park. After the scientists had engineered the dinosaurs to all be female to avoid them independently mating, the raptors still mated, and succeeded. There are fish who serve as the male and the female, I think there's a species where they're all female and the strongest female will become the male to fertilize the other fish. I've been to ickes website and just remember him using pictures of what to me looks like rosacea as proof they're lizards. They're old incestuous white people to me, that's it. But, I do wonder, what IS royal blood, where did it come from, and where do they figure up those percentages? Like Harry is 30% royal or something, but what is that? Is the royal DNA supposed lizard DNA?
...Ive read 1984, loved it, hated that movie they made for it though, the Brave New world miniseries was done much better, but book to film is always tricky.. and The Divine comedy, The Inferno was my favorite. Its one of the books I read that made me stop believing everything I read, in a good way :)
...and Paradise Lost I haven't heard of, I've read This Side of Paradise, the titles are throwing me off now lol. I've gotta look that one up, and Swan Song sounds amazing. Thank you :)
"But my main interest quantum physics, and metaphysics. Why?"
Consciousness. What is it? The fact that were hurling through space, that we're never in the same place in the universe as we once were. We can't observe what we don't believe in and we can believe things into existence. The Periodic Table of Elements lists most of what makes up our known universe. That little bitty list makes everything. We have no idea what dark matter really is, how it works, or how and why gravity isn't stopping the universe from expanding. Paradoxes. There's so many. Gosh, I know what you mean.

Interesting Enki... David Icke is the one who believes British royalty are lizards, right? See, I don't know where the amphibian thing really comes from but I just thought of the frog DNA in Jurassic Park. After the scientists had engineered the dinosaurs to all be female to avoid them independently mating, the raptors still mated, and succeeded. There are fish who serve as the male and the female, I think there's a species where they're all female and the strongest female will become the male to fertilize the other fish. I've been to ickes website and just remember him using pictures of what to me looks like rosacea as proof they're lizards. They're old incestuous white people to me, that's it. But, I do wonder, what IS royal blood, where did it come from, and where do they figure up those percentages? Like Harry is 30% royal or something, but what is that? Is the royal DNA supposed lizard DNA?

In your spare time, see if you can watch some of this. The whole vid is very good, and like with all things keep what fits, and discard what doesn't. Start @the 30:min mark and watch about 15mins. It will explain things in my sig, and show how a handful of families control the world. Knowledge was kept from everybody else. But this is a lot deeper than most people realize because to this day we are kept blind and frozen in our involution/evolution.

This is the biggest way here. It's a matter of believing what you choose to believe.

Pineal Gland Our Third Eye: The Biggest cover-up in human history
Every human being’s Pineal Gland or The third eye can be activated to spiritual world frequencies and enables you to have the sense of all knowing, godlike euphoria and oneness all around you. A pineal gland once tuned into to proper frequencies with help of meditation, yoga or various esoteric, occult methods, enables a person to travel into other dimensions, popularly known as astral travel or astral projection or remote viewing.
With more advance practice and ancient methods it is also possible to control the thoughts and actions of people in the physical world.Yes, it is bizarre, but the United States, former Soviet Union governments and various shadow organization have been doing this type of research for ages and have succeed far beyond our imagination.
http://www.mysticbanana.com/pineal-gland-our-third-eye-the-biggest-cover-up-in-human-history.html

...Ive read 1984, loved it, hated that movie they made for it though, the Brave New world miniseries was done much better, but book to film is always tricky.. and The Divine comedy, The Inferno was my favorite. Its one of the books I read that made me stop believing everything I read, in a good way :)

I really liked the Divine Comedy, it made we ask....Why is betrayal the worst sin?

...and Paradise Lost I haven't heard of, I've read This Side of Paradise, the titles are throwing me off now lol. I've gotta look that one up, and Swan Song sounds amazing. Thank you :)
Paradise lost is about the fall of man Here is one of my favorite dialog in the poem.

Art thou that Traitor Angel,..... art thou hee,
Who first broke peace in Heav'n and Faith, till then
Unbrok'n, and in proud rebellious Arms
Drew after him
the third part of Heav'ns Sons
Conjur'd against the highest,........ for which both Thou
And they outcast from God, are here condemn'd
To waste Eternal dayes in woe and pain?
And reck'n'st thou thy self with Spirits of Heav'n,
Hell-doom'd, and breath's defiance here and scorn
Where I reign King,........ and to enrage thee more,
Thy King and Lord?.............. Back to thy punishment,
False fugitive.

https://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/reading_room/pl/book_2/text.shtml

Consciousness. What is it? The fact that were hurling through space, that we're never in the same place in the universe as we once were. We can't observe what we don't believe in and we can believe things into existence. The Periodic Table of Elements lists most of what makes up our known universe. That little bitty list makes everything. We have no idea what dark matter really is, how it works, or how and why gravity isn't stopping the universe from expanding. Paradoxes. There's so many. Gosh, I know what you mean.

There is truth in the statement that Spock made...."nothing unreal exists". Also, many believe that consciousness is the "original sound". the only thing that exists is vibration.

Also..check this out.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back