The Front Porch : Hello All

JuneBugg

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 29, 2002
I am not really new because I have browsed Destee here and there over the years. I joined back in 2002 but I'm not sure if I ever posted. Anyway, I have these thoughts and dope to express and I use to do that on HuffPo from time to time but since they have changed their ID policies I stopped. I did not want exposure on Facebook and I am guarded about my privacy. So I went a long time going from one forum and news site to another and seeing nonsense and excellent posts that I wanted to reply.

So I thought, hey what about Destee? So here I am and this time I hope I can contribute some thoughtful and encouraging expressions here. I think I have a lot of pent up thoughts and would like to pour them out when the discussions fit.

Destee has been around a long time she is doing something right and my intent is to add to what is right about this site.

JuneBugg

Destee has been around a long time she is doing something right and my intent is to add to what is right about this site.

I am not really new because I have browsed Destee here and there over the years. I joined back in 2002 but I'm not sure if I ever posted. Anyway, I have these thoughts and dope to express and I use to do that on HuffPo from time to time but since they have changed their ID policies I stopped. I did not want exposure on Facebook and I am guarded about my privacy. So I went a long time going from one forum and news site to another and seeing nonsense and excellent posts that I wanted to reply.

So I thought, hey what about Destee? So here I am and this time I hope I can contribute some thoughtful and encouraging expressions here. I think I have a lot of pent up thoughts and would like to pour them out when the discussions fit.

JuneBugg

Welcome JuneBugg, make yourself at home because you are back ... :wb:

Welcome JuneBugg, make yourself at home because you are back ... :wb:

Thanks for the welcome, this roller coaster we've been on since Obama been elected and current events has caused many discussions but many people tend to ignore these events or choose to not break down what is happening around them, its nice to be around a much more aware crowd here at Destee.

Yes Sir, looking forward JuneBugg ...

Thanks for the welcome, this roller coaster we've been on since Obama was been elected and current events has caused many discussions but many people tend to ignore these events or choose to not break down what is happening around them, its nice to be around a much more aware crowd here at Destee.

JuneBugg

:hello: JuneBugg ... Welcome Welcome Welcome .... :wave:

It appears that you've logged in using the name you registered with years ago, back in 2002!

I had a young friend growing up named JuneBugg, he and his Family lived across the street from us and i useta babysit him and his siblings ... uhhh ... you aren't my JuneBugg are you? :) ... i guess there are probably a lotta JuneBuggs in the world ... glad to have the pleasure of meeting you!

Your last sentence above is so warm and kind, thank you.

It's nice when folk add to what works vs finding fault ... very nice ... Thank You! ... :swings:

Please make yourself right at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back