The Front Porch : Hello All!

Jonathan Arguelles

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 23, 2012
Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan. You can call me Jon or John for short. I was named after my father who felt his birth name John wasn't classy enough and changed it to Jonathan. My mother is a black woman by the name of Myra. She is a very beautiful woman who is a lot like my father. My dad has white skin who is of Cuban, Mexican, Russian, Italian, and Greek ancestry. Both of my parents struggled to become successful in business. It might sound like culture shock, but I just see myself as everyone else in the world. I'm an individual who needs to succeed to survive in life. My parents instructed me that my choices affected me compared to my race and social status. They couldn't be more correct. I do my best to live positively. Using my ambition to succeed where other fail. Anything else you're welcome to ask. Hope everyone is in good health.

Hi, everyone. My name is Jonathan. You can call me Jon or John for short. I was named after my father who felt his birth name John wasn't classy enough and changed it to Jonathan. My mother is a black woman by the name of Myra. She is a very beautiful woman who is a lot like my father. My dad has white skin who is of Cuban, Mexican, Russian, Italian, and Greek ancestry. Both of my parents struggled to become successful in business. It might sound like culture shock, but I just see myself as everyone else in the world. I'm an individual who needs to succeed to survive in life. My parents instructed me that my choices affected me compared to my race and social status. They couldn't be more correct. I do my best to live positively. Using my ambition to succeed where other fail. Anything else you're welcome to ask. Hope everyone is in good health.

:10200:

Welcome Jonathan, and enjoy your stay. Will you share some of the choices that have affected you racially and socially?

Peace In,

:welcome:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back