Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

White women tend to let a man know she likes him. They do it openly. Are they easy...not really just forward and easier to keep the topic straight to the hugging. I have been approached several times before I was married and after. In both Missouri and California. That is no B.S. One even stated and my wife heard it and we laughed it off. She would f me.

Wrong poster. I said nothing about the statistics you presented.

Whether I say so or not, it's :bs: Why single out this little :bs: blurb about black women not marrying? After all, if black women aren't marrying.... and when black men marry, they marry black women.... that means black PEOPLE aren't marrying, not "just" black women.

Perception is Reality! And I don't particularly like that mantra some spout.
But from those / their perceptions they act or judge. If anything about that article is disagreeable.
I cant help the rub.

Looking back here is some numbers that in 2010 show that the number is not so high.

Black Husband

White wife - 390,000
Black wife - 4,072,000
Asian wife -
Other wife - 66,000

Perception is Reality! And I don't particularly like that mantra some spout.
But from those / their perceptions they act or judge. If anything about that article is disagreeable.
I cant help the rub.
Obviously that is YOUR perception - doesn't make it real. And since it's NOT real.... and you KNOW it's not real.... it's not that the BLURB is disagreeable. No, it's you being disagreeable to reality, to known FACT.

Btw, if you were reporting statistics on the census and the article says black men have tails, would you not only print it, but DEFEND that lie?

I think not. :10400:

Looking back here is some numbers that in 2010 show that the number is not so high.
Black Husband

White wife - 390,000
Black wife - 4,072,000
Asian wife -
Other wife - 66,000

Reality is a beautiful thing. :toast:

I was, so to say, backing up your observation about black male/black female couplings with the statistics. I was "begging to differ" about your saying you and your mate are an interracial couple. If your wife is of mixed race, it makes her one of the 85% of all African-Americans that are of mixed race. The degree of mixture is irrelevant; it is the mixture that counts. I wrote that "mulatto is not a race." It stands. There is black, white and yellow, but no mulatto race.

The word "interracial" means between the races. 2 African-Americans coming together does not constitute an "interracial" couple. No matter how washed of melanin your partner may be, well, ask a white person what race she is. They're relieve you of your confusion.

My wife, by virtue of being mixed, falls into the category of "other" when it comes to race. A black woman marrying an "other" means we have an interracial marriage.

And there are not only black, white and yellow. There is red as well. Native Americans fall in that category. then we have mixed children, or "other."

My wife, by virtue of being mixed, falls into the category of "other" when it comes to race. A black woman marrying an "other" means we have an interracial marriage.

And there are not only black, white and yellow. There is red as well. Native Americans fall in that category. then we have mixed children, or "other."

There is no such thing as a Red race. Native Americans fall under "Yellow" - their ancestors came across the Bering Strait from China to America.

So, of course, there is no such thing as a Other race.

One recently "mixed," and the other, of "mixed" ancestry, together, do not constitute an interracial marriage.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back