Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

Super wealthy? This is trending in economically disadvantaged neighborhoods. Look at East Rockingham NC or any poor white neighborhood. White girl black man is the common two headed family. Many black men in rockingham only deal with white girls and only a few of them would ever be with a dark skin girl. "I don't want nothing darl" I heard a couple of them proudly say. The older generation is not like that but I'm talking about people 32 and under.

I said super wealthy because of your pointing out that the famous all seem to be going interracial. My neighborhood is economically disadvantaged, and interracial relationships still are not the trend here. I suppose you count me in the "older generation" since I'm 35 (thank you for making me feel old, isn't my arthritis enough to make me feel old?), but there are families in my neighborhood that have two black heads of household that are 32 and under.

Actually, in my neighborhood, the majority of families are black families with two heads of household. there are a couple of white families, but the only interracial relationship in my neighborhood is my wife and me. Just because it is a trend among the super wealthy, doesn't mean every single black male is looking for a white woman.

1) Mulatto is not a race, and 2) despite the hype, ~90% of black men when they marry, marry black women. Only a little over 10% of black men marry outside the race.

Not calling you old. Infact I might be generalizing by what kind of families I see. The thing is that if I see them my children see them and I'm always worried about what kind of analysis they maken and as I told you earlier I don't think hardly anything comes natural most things are social to me, so if I feel they will become what they see and if the positive scenery is limited they are limited in their possibilities.
I said super wealthy because of your pointing out that the famous all seem to be going interracial. My neighborhood is economically disadvantaged, and interracial relationships still are not the trend here. I suppose you count me in the "older generation" since I'm 35 (thank you for making me feel old, isn't my arthritis enough to make me feel old?), but there are families in my neighborhood that have two black heads of household that are 32 and under.

1) Mulatto is not a race, and 2) despite the hype, ~90% of black men when they marry, marry black women. Only a little over 10% of black men marry outside the race.

My wife is black, and she is white. she has features of both, and claims both because she can do that. Because of the white part with me being black, I'd call it interracial, especially since my wife's skin tone makes her look white. You may not consider my wife as having a race at all, but I do. Also, I'm not the one saying that the majority of black men are suddenly marrying white women, that's ellen. I'm the one saying that the majority of black men in my neighborhood are married to black women.

Not calling you old. Infact I might be generalizing by what kind of families I see. The thing is that if I see them my children see them and I'm always worried about what kind of analysis they maken and as I told you earlier I don't think hardly anything comes natural most things are social to me, so if I feel they will become what they see and if the positive scenery is limited they are limited in their possibilities.

I agree that you are generalizing. It is not the same way everywhere as it is where you live. Also, you should teach your children what you want them to take away from what they are looking at, so that they have some information to base future decisions on. That's how you handle that. Easy-peasy. Once again, I note that there are things that come naturally, and that I feel it is quite a narrow road to think everything is a result of society. I have been the one saying "screw society" in one way or another since I was a child. I really wish I had the picture of me as a child standing next to a marijuana plant that dwarfed me. I think I was either four or five at the time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back