Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

The black family is going extinct adn black males are being encouraged to be with white women dark skin women are being devalued and the black child is in danger being mislead at schools by these 10% teachers i dont believe in sleeping with the devil

I don't know where you live, but where I live, there are plenty of black families. Some are intelligent hard working people, some are ignorant thugs selling drugs on the block. But there are still plenty in my area. Another thing is, show me where black men are being encouraged to be with white women. Please show me proof of this, because in my area, that is not the case. Where I am, black men aren't encouraged to be with one type of woman or another. Dark-skinned people have been being devalued by the ignorant for ages now. It needs to stop, but I don't see that happening in the near future. As for 10% teachers, I don't have any children in school or otherwise, so I can't speak to that. However, I don't believe every single white person is out to destroy the black race. Conspiracy theory much? People are bad and good, both. some are worse or better, but that is true in all races, not just whites.

Well, most of the images on TV of straight men either 1. have white women 2. Are portrayed as thugs or 3. Are playing the victim. Gay men have the professional college educated roles. So straight boys have what? The idea that only gay men are educated and that if your a straight guy your supposed to be reduced to buffoonery I think we need more positive black male roles on TV.

Actually, we need more positive role models on television, period. Black, white, hispanic, asian, native, etcetera.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, there are plenty of black families. Some are intelligent hard working people, some are ignorant thugs selling drugs on the block. But there are still plenty in my area. Another thing is, show me where black men are being encouraged to be with white women. Please show me proof of this, because in my area, that is not the case. Where I am, black men aren't encouraged to be with one type of woman or another. Dark-skinned people have been being devalued by the ignorant for ages now. It needs to stop, but I don't see that happening in the near future. As for 10% teachers, I don't have any children in school or otherwise, so I can't speak to that. However, I don't believe every single white person is out to destroy the black race. Conspiracy theory much? People are bad and good, both. some are worse or better, but that is true in all races, not just whites.
Show me an area that has at least 80% two headed household for black families. Matter of fact give me one with 60%. As far as white girl think. Look at any award show now and see how many black stars are with white woman. I cant even think of a star with a dark skin woman. Someone said gabrielle union was one and she not even dark she is tv dark skin bc your not used to seeing to many dark skin women on TV but she is not dark skin. Its as if everyone ple are still carrying around the paper bag light is good but white is worth treating right.

Show me an area that has at least 80% two headed household for black families. Matter of fact give me one with 60%. As far as white girl think. Look at any award show now and see how many black stars are with white woman. I cant even think of a star with a dark skin woman. Someone said gabrielle union was one and she not even dark she is tv dark skin bc your not used to seeing to many dark skin women on TV but she is not dark skin. Its as if everyone ple are still carrying around the paper bag light is good but white is worth treating right.

Actually, in my neighborhood, the majority of families are black families with two heads of household. there are a couple of white families, but the only interracial relationship in my neighborhood is my wife and me. Just because it is a trend among the super wealthy, doesn't mean every single black male is looking for a white woman.

Super wealthy? This is trending in economically disadvantaged neighborhoods. Look at East Rockingham NC or any poor white neighborhood. White girl black man is the common two headed family. Many black men in rockingham only deal with white girls and only a few of them would ever be with a dark skin girl. "I don't want nothing darl" I heard a couple of them proudly say. The older generation is not like that but I'm talking about people 32 and under.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back