Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

Oh yeah, I remember you now. You like putting the blame for all of societies ills on women, while absolving those men who refuse to take personal responsibility for their actions.

Men are quick to say "A woman can never teach a boy how to be a man." If this is the case, then doesn't the burden of teaching manhood rest with men? You can't say that only a man can teach manhood, then when the boy never fully matures, blame the woman. You can't have it both ways.

Oh sure, because we all know women have kids all by themselves. Immaculate conception.

I luv my brtha but you seem to have him down to a tee...:lol:

Peace!

Also I feel we have to try to look from these peoples perspectives...those black men that do think there is something wrong with black women we have to see that somewhere in their life they have maybe had a traumatic experience with a black women, they may dislike their mom, they may have been around predominantly white women media brainwashed etc.

Some people follow and some people choose what they want for their own individual desires not just because its a trend.

Because black celebs started dating white women other men thought that was the way to go smh being prejudice! Its different when a guy avoids black women because of stereotypes rather than just being attracted to another woman for everything she is.

Those men who have bad opinions without knowing us as individuals are just being foolish and to me they are missing an opportunity to be with great women...I feel sorry for men like that and pitty them. its all about how people look at the world. They have chosen to be prejudice and have justified it from their experiences and that is it.

No, the societal ills don't come from the females that are women. It comes from those that pose as women and their enablers. Moreover, they attempt to absolve themselves by mating with none men and blame them. Furthermore, there can be no personal responsibility when females allow "casual dating", "the hook up" and guys to "twerk" them. You trying to call it responsible speaks volumes about you.

And what role does the men play is these social Ills? You are doing the very thing she is accusing you of, and that is putting all the blame on the woman.

Lets take Jesse Jackson Jr for example, I guess it was his wife that is responsible for his poor judgment? If you say no, then why are you making him be responsible for this "social ill", and not other black men?

Yes it does. Yet, so many of you don't bother to find a man to mate with in the 1st place. Therein lies the problem. Your insistence that baby boi be a man. No self respecting or real woman would have sex with a boy anyway. Thus, you contradict your own logic

I get, and agree with what you are saying, but you are forgetting that men often change at some point in the relationship. The seven year ich is not just a saying, it's what happpens in relationships.

All the more reasons for females to find an actual man 1st. But, that would require many of you to actually step up and be a woman. Make responsible mating decisions. That is solely on the females

Again, a woman can do all of this and still have the man change for the worst down the line.

So have you ever made a mistake in your life that can be seen as being irresponsible? And if so, did your wife make a bad choice in picking you?

Peace!

Also I feel we have to try to look from these peoples perspectives...those black men that do think there is something wrong with black women we have to see that somewhere in their life they have maybe had a traumatic experience with a black women, they may dislike their mom, they may have been around predominantly white women media brainwashed etc.

Some people follow and some people choose what they want for their own individual desires not just because its a trend.

Because black celebs started dating white women other men thought that was the way to go smh being prejudice! Its different when a guy avoids black women because of stereotypes rather than just being attracted to another woman for everything she is.

Those men who have bad opinions without knowing us as individuals are just being foolish and to me they are missing an opportunity to be with great women...I feel sorry for men like that and pitty them. its all about how people look at the world. They have chosen to be prejudice and have justified it from their experiences and that is it.

I agree with you. I luv my brutha Kem but this is a common thing with him to blame the black woman for everything. I honestly don't understand it myself how any person (not just him) can be so myopic when it comes to their gender, concerning the wrongs they do.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back