Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

Actually, according to the Census Bureau, the percentage of American black men married to non-black women has risen to 10.8%, meaning only 89.2% of black men are with sisters now. They're still in the majority, but the percentage is headed downwards.

Oh geez, the overwhelming majority of brothers still want sisters. And you're still whining!. I submit that maybe if the 10.8% of sisters that don't have their acts together, that number would change

:11900:

F the Census Report...Is it speaking of WA or the country?

I've been here 30 years...My eyes have seen more then any census report...

And this isn't about JUST wifying up white and other women....That wasn't the main topic of this thread...Was it?

Ask Enki or anAfrican the brothers up here who also reside in WA what they think and they will tell you exactly what I'm telling you and what I see on a day to day basis...IN WASHINGTON STATE.

Now unless you been here and lived here we can talk and break bread about the topic...but being that you only believe statistics from what the government has told you....run with it.

I live in Washington State too--you are absolutely correct. I have not been here for 30 years, but long enough to see that everything you are saying is true. I hear a lot of women complaining about the lack of black men here, and I see for myself ( like you ) that they almost exclusively date white or other women.

I meet a lot of blacks from all over the country that move here, and we all agree that we had culture shock when coming here in more ways than one. I don't date men, so I do not have this issue, but I am fully aware of it.

It is a totally different culture up here--and no census report makes any difference to me. I hear people often refer to blacks up here not being 'real blacks' for many reasons. From what I see and experience, a lot of things up here are really just cultural.

There are things I love about Wash State and things I absolutely hate--but, I know I am where I am suppose to be at least for this time in my life. No matter where I've lived, I've had issues and complaints. Such is life..

I live in Washington State too--you are absolutely correct. I have not been here for 30 years, but long enough to see that everything you are saying is true. I hear a lot of women complaining about the lack of black men here, and I see for myself ( like you ) that they almost exclusively date white or other women.

I meet a lot of blacks from all over the country that move here, and we all agree that we had culture shock when coming here in more ways than one. I don't date men, so I do not have this issue, but I am fully aware of it.

It is a totally different culture up here--and no census report makes any difference to me. I hear people often refer to blacks up here not being 'real blacks' for many reasons. From what I see and experience, a lot of things up here are really just cultural.

There are things I love about Wash State and things I absolutely hate--but, I know I am where I am suppose to be at least for this time in my life. No matter where I've lived, I've had issues and complaints. Such is life..
you seem to be way too concerned about white people.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back