Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

Totally not making sense. :lol: She said "white" once in her post, and that's being way too concerned with white people? She's replying to the topic James. Stop being silly.:confused:

I would think if anything he would be saying the OP is way too concerned about white folks because she started the topic. We ALL are responding to the topic, but for some reason I am the only one way too concerned about white people...:thinking:

Well..okie dokie then...:rolleyes:

I would think if anything he would be saying the OP is way too concerned about white folks because she started the topic. We ALL are responding to the topic, but for some reason I am the only one way too concerned about white people...:thinking:

Well..okie dokie then...:rolleyes:
i thought you were somebody else….excuse me

I live in Washington State too--you are absolutely correct. I have not been here for 30 years, but long enough to see that everything you are saying is true. I hear a lot of women complaining about the lack of black men here, and I see for myself ( like you ) that they almost exclusively date white or other women.

I meet a lot of blacks from all over the country that move here, and we all agree that we had culture shock when coming here in more ways than one. I don't date men, so I do not have this issue, but I am fully aware of it.

It is a totally different culture up here--and no census report makes any difference to me. I hear people often refer to blacks up here not being 'real blacks' for many reasons. From what I see and experience, a lot of things up here are really just cultural.

There are things I love about Wash State and things I absolutely hate--but, I know I am where I am suppose to be at least for this time in my life. No matter where I've lived, I've had issues and complaints. Such is life..

If Washington State were the only state in the U.S.A., it would mean something. But it's not. And since the state isn't even 4% black, it's 1) an anomaly if what you contend is true, and 2) people move to other states when there're no jobs in their own, thus, any sista who lives there and is looking for a brutha should go where the black boys are.... in one of the other 49 states.

The situation in the OP may be the Washington State experience (even though other states have MORE IR couples than Washington State which isn't even in the Top 3, yet sistas in those states aren't complaining about a lack of black men to date and marry :10500:), but it is NOT the "black experience," male OR female.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back