Black Relationships : He'd Rather Have a White Girl

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by MsInterpret, May 22, 2013.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    So I was talking to my peoples (FYI, him and I are in no way dating or anything at all), and he was like "Black girls are beautiful and all, but I'd rather have a white girl. Most black men do."

I said, "What are you talking about?"

He said, "Look around you. Every ***** you see is with a white chick. Why do you think that is?"

Me, "Because you're blind, and stupid..."

He said, "No, because most of them are gaining, what ya'll are losing."

I left after he said that....I had enough to even ask what he meant...I was gonna slap him across him face....

So can someone please elaborate by what he means...

"No, because most of them are gaining, what ya'll are losing."

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I live in a place where Black women are losing black men to white men at a high rate...I had another guy tell me that "they hand you a white girl once you get off the plane..." And I see it...
    You can have a bunch of beautiful black women in one place...and most of the black men here are with frumpy white women....wifying them up and impregnanting them.

Then on top of that...the dude I've been dating for a year has been telling his daughter that she better not bring home a black guy....(he's black)....I'm beside myself.

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

I speak a little idiot.. but not rude idiot.. so I can't really understand him either.

And if I were you.. I wouldn't waste too much time trying to figure out what that means. You can't really hope to find too much logic in any operation that rests upon race. It tells you little to nothing useful about people.. but that may be digging to deep. He may have just been trying to sound insightful.. trying to impress you.

4. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

Washington State right?.. White folks are the super majority out there.. meaning there's a bigger selection.. so it stands to reason that there would be a good amount of mixed couples. That's the reason segregation lasted so long. You put people together and they will do what people do.. hook-up.. marry.. date.. love.. fight.. etc.

that's the way it goes..

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    U need a better class of friends…...

6. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    He is blind, he fails to see he is LOSING too!

7. Adisa Hendrix

Adisa Hendrix Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +42
    Your friend appears to think white women are better. Any black man that marries a white woman thinks she's better, point blank. He's a sellout that hates anything related to himself.

If he has any soul at all, he'll see how stupid it is when his son or daughter grows up.

Just like Tiger Woods received a racial insult, so will his kids when they grow up.

I do understand your anger at him... I wish I myself could say like James to find better friends, but selloutism is serious.

We cannot solve this problem by selling out ourselves as black women. White men DO have problems and there are cultural differences when it comes to dating them.

Worst of all, if all this I'll just go to a white person because they're pretty/handsome keeps continuing blacks will go away.

And the real reason white girls keep going to black men in ridiculousness is because they are losers that can't get white men.

8. Adisa Hendrix

Ratings:
    +42
    If anyone is into pro-black causes, put out creative flyers that show how stupid it is for frumpy white women to go to black men that probably ain't worth nothing anyway.

I don't advocate KKK things against interracial, and I don't hate mulattos, blasians or whatever else, but this overly PC society is going to erase BLACK PEOPLE.

9. Adisa Hendrix

Ratings:
    +42
    And my message to any good black man on this board... please find a black woman, marry her and have at least 1 child you can support.

You can't afford the healthcare bills to bring the child into this world, use a midwife and your costs will be low or even free! You just have to take the child to the Social Security office later to get that taken care of.

10. Adisa Hendrix

Ratings:
    +42
    And for mulattoes, blasians... the result of interracials that can finally accept black women, do the same thing. At least half of you is still black...

Your parents had problems for not being attracted to their own selves, but at least you can fix the problem by marrying and having at least 1 child you can take care of with a beautiful black woman!

After that I hope whatever progeny is produced forever goes back to black, what they originally were anyway!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black women white men destee.com

2. black girls white men destee.com