Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew word for word analysis of Hosea 13:4.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 31, 2004
    Hebrew word for word analysis of Hosea 13:4.

1. And

2. (flowery) I, me - (geometry) vertical, perpendicular (noun) ; plumb line - perpendicular, vertical

3. LORD

4. GOD

5. from ; of ; than

6. land, country ; earth, world,

7. Egypt

8. And

9. GOD

10. apart from, other than, beside, save - (flowery) apart from, other than, beside, save

11. no, not ; don't, isn't ; no matter - (Aramaic) no - non-, un-, im-, in-, ir- (negative prefix)

12. to know something, to be aware ; to know how to ; to be familiar with, to undergo ; (flowery) to recognize, to be familiar with ; (biblical) to have sexual intercourse

13. And

14. (literary) to save, to free – rescue, savior

15. (flowery) none - is not, no - in- (negation) - none, nothing, zero ; (Philosophy) nothingness, nihility - (slang) in, fashionable - to nullify, to negate ; to invalidate, to veto

16. not, non - (biblical) only, nothing else - other than, else, without
  2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Feb 26, 2013
    No need to break it down so far if one has the wisdom in the Spirit; it's easily understood what is meant.

4 Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

And there is indeed no Savior beside our Father, for He has sent His Son, as no other could, to cleanse us of our sins by His sacrifice in the body, and to confirm us in the faith we need to be brought to His salvation by His Holy works and miracles, ad His resurrection from the dead. I believe, as all should who seek life, in our true Savior and trust eternally in his Way. :)