Omowale Jabali : "Hebrew" Pharaohs of Egypt?

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Dec 29, 2005.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Has anyone read this book?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    I have the book and find it more palatable then white European Egyptology.

3. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    What's the difference?

Read the Bibliography.

Not a SINGLE BLACK AFRICAN archaeologist or historian is cited.

LOL!

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Well, that might be due to the fact that there is no African Egyptologist available whose works are not based on white European Egyptology. And in looking at my book it seems most of the time when referring to these white European Egyptologist it is in rebuttal to some claim they make.

What you have done is found the white European Egyptologist lying to you, now you believe all of them lie to you no matter what their race is. That type of thinking serves the white European Egyptologist. I am not saying Rohl, Osman and Pope’s works are perfect, I never have said that. What I am saying is their works are better than white European Egyptologist and is based on better organized material and tangible evidence.

Rohl, Osman and Pope don’t try to hide the black prospective and that’s the difference. Rohl in one of his earlier books doest try to go in the white European direction but in his latter books he seems to have had a change of heart or found what he was basing his information on to be faulty. The falsifications of the white man will be revealed as time goes on. GOD has already Spoken it.

Hab:2:11: For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it.

That passage is referring to how non biased Egyptologist are finding more and more information written and inscribed on ancient tomb walls and temples of Egypt and how the truth will cry from stones carved with Egyptian hieroglyphs and stories and the rest of the story will be found curved in the beams of wood. It is already occurring, but many will reject the knowledge because it is not in tune with what white European Egyptologist have told them.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

I repeat the above quote.

The Bibliography of this book quite extensively references the very same white egyptologists who you contest and as i stated before I rely not on the word of white or arab "egyptologists" but the works of AFRICAN/BLACK men such as DuBois, Diop, Van Sertima, Rashidi, Jackson, Clarke and numerous others such as J.A. Rogers who conducted their OWN INDEPENDENT research and actually CHALLENGED the white, traditional AND "modern egyptologists"...

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    I will also reiterate what I said. The authors that I named also challenge the white traditional and modern Egyptologist.

I am not familiar with the authors you named but I would like to know if they make any Biblical references or links between Egyptology and the Old Testament?

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587

"I am not familiar with the authors you named"

End of discussion. Your continual response to my posts lacks the proper historical objectivity in which to critique the validity of the information given.

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    digggggggggggg