Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew Isratelites vs. Christians

What are the differences between the two?

Also...I have a side bar question for those who are or claim to be a Hebrew Israelite..

What makes you a Israelite? Doesn't one have to be FROM Israel to be an Israelite?

I'm asking out of curiosity and not to offend anyone....
In my opinion, I don't really think there is a difference. To be a Christian means that you are "Christ like", so to me there is a possibility of being a Christian and Hebrew Israelite. There are a lot of pagan things that go on in modern day Christianity, this is what I don't identify with, not the actual term Christian.
To say that you are an Israelite means that you come from one of the 12 tribes of Israel, originally Israel was our land, but we got "kicked out" so to say.

In my opinion, I don't really think there is a difference. To be a Christian means that you are "Christ like", so to me there is a possibility of being a Christian and Hebrew Israelite. There are a lot of pagan things that go on in modern day Christianity, this is what I don't identify with, not the actual term Christian.
To say that you are an Israelite means that you come from one of the 12 tribes of Israel, originally Israel was our land, but we got "kicked out" so to say.

So does a Hebrew Israelite get baptized and take communion too?

So does a Hebrew Israelite get baptized and take communion too?
At my church, (some prefer to call it camp or class) we do get baptized, only when you are an adult, not as a child because you have to understand what you are committing to. We do take Passover once a year, it is similar to communion, except we do it on Passover and not Easter.

At my church, (some prefer to call it camp or class) we do get baptized, only when you are an adult, not as a child because you have to understand what you are committing to. We do take Passover once a year, it is similar to communion, except we do it on Passover and not Easter.

Oh okay. Because we (Christians) take communion every Sunday...I've even known some to take it twice during the week.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back