Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew Isratelites vs. Christians

What are the differences between the two?

From my study and understanding, the main difference between Hebrew Israelites and Christianity is that Hebrew Israelites do not believe Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/Savior. They believe him to be a prophet.

*and I think they use the spelling of "Yahshua")

Now, yes, there are different "sects" within this spiritual path and some of them do reference Jesus (Yeshua) as the "Messiah;" BUT they do not believe that Jesus came to render a "new" salvation but rather to "renew/restore" the old laws of Israel. ---These sects are called "MESSIANIC HEBREW ISRAELITES."

However, even these "groups" of Israelites are not in accordance with the basic tenets of Christianity: believing in the trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and salvation solely through accepting Jesus (Yeshua) as Savior/Redeemer.

The 5th chapter of Matthew tells us so.>>>>

[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Jesus paid it all
All to Him I owe
Sin had left a crimson stain
He washed it white as snow

From my study and understanding, the main difference between Hebrew Israelites and Christianity is that Hebrew Israelites do not believe Jesus (Yeshua) is the Messiah/Savior. They believe him to be a prophet.

*and I think they use the spelling of "Yahshua")

Now, yes, there are different "sects" within this spiritual path and some of them do reference Jesus (Yeshua) as the "Messiah;" BUT they do not believe that Jesus came to render a "new" salvation but rather to "renew/restore" the old laws of Israel. ---These sects are called "MESSIANIC HEBREW ISRAELITES."

However, even these "groups" of Israelites are not in accordance with the basic tenets of Christianity: believing in the trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) and salvation solely through accepting Jesus (Yeshua) as Savior/Redeemer.

The 5th chapter of Matthew tells us so.>>>>

[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Messianic Hebrew Israelites believe in the Trinity. Their gripe with Christians is pretty clear here

This is an interesting thread, We Hebrew Israelites are a nation not a religion, although we practice our religious laws given to us by the Most High God in the Bible. Yes there are some of us who don't in Jesus Christ as the Messiah, but most of us including me do follow his commandments and teachings. The difference between us and the Christians today, is that we strive to keep all Gods law while Christians believes the laws are done away with and no longer applicable. We believe according the prophecies of the old testament and the new one that the so called Negroes adn Hispanics, and Native Americans are the chosen children of God and the future rulers of this earth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back