Black Hebrew Israelites : HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS -- PART II

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
HEBREW ISRAELITE ORIGINS
PART II

ASSYRIA is in the NORTH &
SYRIA is in the SOUTH
[*Note; Most of the Maps are somewhat distorted in the exact location of Assyria
in relation to Babylon & Syria, but Assyria is definitely North to Syria.]
7715677_orig.jpg

Asshur Shem was a product of Shem and a Canaanite woman and the descendants of Asshur Shem became divided due to White Supremacy that took root in Mesopotamia. So the Assyrians (ie White Syrians, or Asshurites) came to concentrate in North Syria, and the Syrians (ie Brown descendants of Asshur, or Ethnic SHURIANS; The Land of SHUR) came to concentrate in the Southern parts of Syria along with another dominant people who were also descendants of Shem too, THE ARAMEANS. Because this strategic part of history has been ignored almost completely in the Black Church, therefore many African Americans have absolutely no idea of the deeper reason behind why the Creator told AbraHam to separate from his father, Terah:

… Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth:
and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of
the flood, and in Egypt
; and serve ye the LORD. And if it seem evil unto
you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether
the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood,
or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and
my house, we will serve the LORD. JOSHUA 24:15-15.

So people were still practicing some of the same religion that had occurred during the pre-flood world and this led to the trouble not only in Egypt but in the land of the Amorites who came from the east and Mesopotamia as well. AbraHam’s father Terah, lived in the land of the Chaldeans but after a serious conflict occurred that included a phenomenon in the land of the Chaldeans, AbraHam’s father fled and settled amongst the Assyrians [ie WHITE SYRIANS, or CANAANITE SYRIANS, SYRIAC-PHOENICIANS, WHITE GREEKS or etc.]. Furthermore as Joshua later revealed, Abraham’s father worshiped the idols of the past and before the Great World Flood and this kind of worship ultimately led to the set up of White Supremacy, not only in Mesopotamia but in Egypt as well. So it was for this reason, that AbraHam eventually separated from his father, and his offspring came to be defined by the dominant presence of ethnic Syrians and Black Ham. The Creator changed Abram’s name from ‘Abram’ to ‘AbraHam’ to reflect AbraHam’s association with the descendants of Ham obviously and then he told AbraHam that his seed would in fact go farther south into Egypt and into the land of Ham for four hundred (400) years. So for this reason, the original descendant of AbraHam would be physically defined based upon genetic links to the descendants of Ham and their physical traits would mark their cultural foundational origins as well. God made a difference between Terah and AbraHam, and in so doing, He marked the actions of the Assyrians and the Canaanite people and others who came from the east and who migrated westwards into the lands of Ham to deceive. They came from the east and worked in deception against the priesthood to cause the Matriarchal systems of White Supremacy to be set up in the lands of Ham, in Chaldea, in Assyria and in Egypt and elsewhere:

And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that
they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
GENESIS 11:2.

And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them throughly.
And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter. And they said,
Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven;
and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face
of the whole earth. GENESIS 11:3-4.

So based on the timeline and other records, AbraHam was also born during the time period of Asshur Shem but a lot had already happened prior to the set up of Assyria that needs to be understood in order to understand, today, how the Black people of those ancient times were flattered into giving up their souls to serve White Supremacy. Even though this great temple was built, at face value, in honor the Cushite leader, however, it was never meant to be for him. So after the leader was blamed and overthrown for the trouble that arose in his own Sumerian lands, the great temple became renamed and rededicated in honor of the Assyrian gods. And AbraHam became an unfortunate victim of the White Supremacy Movement. Like many of the Sumerians of Cush Ham, AbraHam was born in one of the native cities of Cush Ham lands in Ur of the Chaldees. Again, a lot had happened prior to that time period of which led some Canaanites and other kinds of eastern people to migrate into the western lands of Ham. It was from these eastern oriented people that many strange, immoral and evil practices became a part of the lands of Ham. Some of these eastern people came from the Northeast, some came from farther east, and some came from the eastern parts that today came to be called ‘Southwest Asia’ and this would be lands around present day Iran and farther northeastwards. So by the time that the Chaldean people adopted some of these strange practices and became suppressed, the Ethnic Syrians too harbored some of these strange customs because of their own origins. So, it would be important to understand what happened before AbraHam and Asshur were born and also what happened long before that time as a result of White Supremacy that led the Creator to flood the earth. Cont.

Chevron Dove.....

Are you a Hebrew Israelite?

Yes, I am an African American descendant of slave children, and my ancestor was definitely from a region in East AFrica, 'Port of Sudan' where Hebrew Israelites of today were concentrated, so yes, this would definitely be a part of my ancestry. My Great Grandmother was stolen from East Africa and taken to the Port of Sudan by the ARab Slave trade and forced on a British Slave ship, and this was her story passed on to my relatives. My aunt who knew her is still living today, and still tells this story.

Yes, I am an African American descendant of slave children, and my ancestor was definitely from a region in East AFrica, 'Port of Sudan' where Hebrew Israelites of today were concentrated, so yes, this would definitely be a part of my ancestry. My Great Grandmother was stolen from East Africa and taken to the Port of Sudan by the ARab Slave trade and forced on a British Slave ship, and this was her story passed on to my relatives. My aunt who knew her is still living today, and still tells this story.

That wasn't quite an answer to my question. ... Are you a card carrying Hebrew Israelite walking around today? I'm not asking about your ancestry. I'm asking about your daily practices.

And if it's none of my business.... that's cool too

That wasn't quite an answer to my question. ... Are you a card carrying Hebrew Israelite walking around today? I'm not asking about your ancestry. I'm asking about your daily practices.

And if it's none of my business.... that's cool too

No, I am not a card carrying Hebrew Israelite.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back