Black People : Heaven is Between the Thighs of a BLACK WombMan

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Mar 15, 2010.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    LISTEN TO LEARN....

LEARN TO LISTEN....

YOUR WOMB IS SACRED...

MIND WHO SITS ON THE SEAT OF YOUR THRONE

CLOSE YOUR PORTAL

M.E.
    :hearts2:

2. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Why people always wanna tell women to close their legs? They never tell men to keep their penises tucked. Again it's about controlling a woman's sexuality.

Your worth as a woman should be based on how many people you have sex with or not. A man's worth is certainly not based on that, so why should yours be?

There are lots of reasons why women become so-called 'promiscuous' but the underlying reasons are the same - they have been abused (often sexually) and they they lack love and go seeking it through sex. Unfornately, that is a self-defeating process. The people they sleep with, the less valuable they feel. The less valuable they feel, the more people they sleep with.

Many women and girls started out as virgins and and now feel 'spoiled' and 'used' because that which was placed in high esteem (chastity and virginity) was taken away from them through abuse, or rape, or they shared it because of plain ol curiosity.

WOMEN, YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN YOUR VIRGINITY, YOUR CHASTITY, AND YOUR POONTANG!

YOU CONTROL YOUR SEXUALITY AND WHO YOU WANT TO BE WITH.

YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THE NUMBER OF PARTNERS YOU'VE SLEPT WITH.

I'm not saying that every woman should go out and be a ho, but every woman needs to STOP feeling guilty about who she has slept with, how many people she slept with, the types of dudes she allowed up in her, and what has happened in her past. You can't change the past, but you can control your own future. Be upfront and straight about your sexuality. OWN IT AND OWN UP TO IT. Realize you do get horny and it's ok to use a man for mutual and satisfying sex if that is what you want - BUT OWN UP TO IT and don't get caught up in the crying and crappola of confusing sex with love. Realize when sex is just sex, and yes sometimes that's is the only thing you want an desire. Choose better partners, one that respects your desires as needs that you tell him about, and be up front and open about birth control and diseases (TALK TO HIM OPEN AND HONESTLY AND IF YOU CAN - ASK HIM FOR HIS PROOF (his papers) OF HIS LAST STD/HERPES/HIV/HPV EXAM!). Have your own boundaries and know how far you are willing to go, and let NO ONE compromise your boundaries. You push the envelop on how far you wanna go, and YOU bring them back!

Sometimes I like my legs open.... and I make no bones about it. That's true feminist and sexual power.

:em2300:

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Oh please...you choose whatever path you want. That doesn't mean there aren't consequences to go along with them. Abused women and girls aren't making choices from a 'feminist', empowered standpoint; they make those choices from a place of sickness and victimization. Even a feminist OUGHT to be aware of what kind of energy is pulled in with each experience.

4. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings SiS. medusanegrita.... interesting name!

Welcome to Destee.com :number1:

Thank you for checking the thread and Sharing. I trust you will contain yourself long enough for we each to get and receive that which is required.
    As I have read you thus far on the boards I think...GMTA! and I am so glad you are here....now...:toast:

So True! And that "control" thing is what PATRIARCHY is about. Controlling the WombMan's Sex~uality
    Forgetting about the BOTH/AND

True again...

Yes...a vicious cycle...

For those of us working a process of RE~Covering...this Mantra or Affirmation is CRUCIAL. Thanks for Sharing it. You know how those old tapes tend to play if they have not been fully destroyed.
    Remember also, those tapes are typically played back by SOMEONE who is Ready, Able and Willing to JUDGE another SiStars behaviors.....
    Always throwing that ish up in people face.

I sure ain't mad at ya and am right there wit ya in FACT!

However...what I took and enjoyed MOST from this video is the Spiritual Dynamic of BE~ing a Goddess and DECIDING WHEN, WHO, sits on my THRONE. Recognizing it as such cause you know dem mens and mama's from way back done taught us sumpin different from the Power and Glory of Da Pus! They done abused it, denigrated it, tried isolate it, silence it and jess all sorts a things.

VAGINA POWER is here and now!

M.E.

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thanks SiS Blacklioness for sharing. No they ARE NOT making those "choices" I'd suggest at all. They ARE "programmed" however to behave in the ways they are doing from years/centuries of abuse and the oppressive nature Patriarchy breeds.

I have NOTHING to do with "feminist" power...jfr :wink:

M.E.

6. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Oh my, my....not this mess again!! All of this ain't nothing but lip service if the women in question are not practicing a spiritual system that cultivates control through sexual sublimation. I don't care how many books you read, how many hetepu's you greet people with and how much tie-dye you wear and how long your locks are, if you haven't trained your spirit to direct that energy to do something else your "portal" is going to stay open for the next brotha that meets her fancy comes along and flops on her throne and have her singing, "Your love is King" I've seen many women try this time and time again and it doesn't work with sheer will power only. Actually it only takes a brotha with a good amount of testosterone and a good aura to simply be around her enough and she'll loosen up....it just takes time.

The only group of women that I have ever seen do this successfully are from Ausar Auset.

7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thank You for Sharing!

M.E.

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Interesting posts sisters .....wow

9. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I'm a feminist, and one who was sexually abused (molested and sodomized) at 6 years old. I am not saying that for sympathy, but to let you know from the experience of which I speak.

As I got older, sometimes it wasn't the abuse that made me feel like crap and unworthy, but society's preoccupation with a woman's virtue, chastity, and virginity. The first time I had sex at 16, I didn't bleed much. I bled, but it wasn't enough to come down upon the sheets upon which I had my first sexual encounter (actually, my very first sexual encounter didn't give. I was tensed up and scared and I stopped him at the entrance of my 'throne.' But the 2nd first time, he learned how to caress and suck on some breasts, and I was 'open' - aroused and lubricated up so the entry of a penis was far less painful than if I had been scared and tensed up. I believe that is why I didn't bleed much at all, or experience the acute pain that often accompanies a first time sexual experience). Because I didn't bleed much for my first sexual experience to bloody up some white sheets, I realize that if I lived in Africa, I would have been deemed 'unclean' and unworthy for marriage because I produced no 'virgin blood' for the relatives to go running through the village with to show I was a virgin.

And I was technically a 'vagina virgin'... for it was not my 'front' that had been penetrated. But anyways....

I would have brought shame on my family because my virtue and chastity was not evident. I could have been disowned and deemed unworthy. How unfair. How so very unfair to any woman and girl, to all women and girls.

Here in America, they don't go running through the streets with bloody sheets to say 'my daughter is (was) a virgin!' (or not), but they let us know that if we been having sex outside of matrimony, or that if we slept with too many men - then we are spoiled and used and that no man wants a 'ho' who let anyone and everyone up in her body.

So when you've already been sexually abused and violated, and you realize the one thing that society says was valuable is no longer there through any fault of your own - then you got in mind that you ain't worthy of a dam thang because your virginity and your chastity is gone. Might as well give it up to whomever will love and accept you because no decent man will want a woman who's legs has been open already. And once you've increased your number of partners, no decent man is gonna want you still because you've become a 'ho' now.

So do you understand how our society's focus on getting girls to 'keep their legs closed' but yet it doesn't expand that focus to men - is what keep the girls and women in the mindset of thinking they aren't worthy partners and individuals?

I don't understand why black women refuse to accept feminism. What does that mean to you? For me it means that whatever we teach our daughters, we should be be teaching our sons. Whatever we teach our sons, we should teach our daughters. But your rejection of that is based on the erroneous assumption that there has to be a difference in the way boys and girls are raised - because men are 'head' and women are merely 'helpmeets' to the husband. Men have control and women must 'submit' and be 'humble' to their husbands. This thinking is DETRIMENTAL to the esteem of women... many of whom have been sexually abused, and many who will be raising their children alone, regardless of if they have been sexually abused or not.

As a sexually abused woman who has come fully into my own sexual power and esteem, I refuse to think I am less and unworthy because my virginity, chastity, and virtue has been 'compromised' - by either sexual abuse or because I committed infidelity in my marriage. Yes, there is a sexist and societal thing that says women are worse creatures for cheating in a marriage than men are. Women are often deemed as homewreckers, men are just... creatures that desire a little something different and its in their innate nature to want something else. I reject that notion.... not because I cheated but because I don't support any notion that paints a woman as an inferior being to a man, especially one based on the same behavior but a different set of rules and standards. That tears up our esteem and psyche more than anything.

I am at the helm of my throne (that includes my mouth, my vagina, my whole body). I know this. I control who goes in and who goes out. I'm an unabashed sexual being. I like and desire sex. I will have it when it is available to me and whenever I want. For me, it isn't so much about keeping my throne 'closed' to a man as it is about controlling who I let up in it. And since I've exalted my throne on high with my increasing esteem, I'm not worried about getting down and dirty with someone I deem not worthy of me. My throne is open and EVERYONE is worthy of me if I have made a decision to let you up in it. I guard my throne, and if ye ain't worthy then ye shall be turned at the door.

10. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    I had to go back and rewatch that clip to make sure I didn't misinterpret something. First of all, if you've read any good portion of my posts, you will know that I am FAR from status quo thinking---including much of that which stems from the African community (continental and diasporal) that is destructive and negatively conformist. So my point had nothing to do with supporting any hypocritical social standards where males and females are concerned. I'm saying that outside social construct, there are universal laws at play; so choices we make come with consequences (positive and negative) regardless of what society condones. THAT is what we, whether female or male, need to be conscientious of----the impact of NOT knowing what energy we attract when we are unobservant and when we are not aware of how past events contribute to choices we make now. REAL power comes from knowing your true self---not from choosing among options that have been (subconsciously) placed before us.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. heaven is a black womans womb

2. Heaven between two legs

3. heaven is found in between the legs of a woman

4. black people heaven,
  5. between black women legs,
  6. heaven in between black womens legs,
  7. how is the black womans womb heaven,
  8. black wombman short story,
  9. heaven between two legs of women