Black Poetry : Heat It Up

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Jun 20, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    Heat It Up

Eloquence in the rap lingo benevolence wears Kingo intelligence //
    Draw gun like Johnny Ringo prevalent like a Mandingo never irrelevant //
    A West African tribe Malinke the best in this jive bless and survive the empire //
    Africa got my blood groups, thug roots here in Virginia from Kenya I spit fire //
    Its the river Niger my friend, put on tiger skin throw a spear, flow severe with desire //
    Lot of iron glory behind my lion story black Tarzan with an attack caravan of Billy Goats //
    Swing on silly ropes and rap big Willy quotes tell jokes puff on Philly blunt smokes //
    In a film above the rim with Jungle Jim recommended for adults the end results flame //
    Funky like a monkey name Cheetah fed him a banana on my head a Bandana //
    Want worldly pleasures so I hunt for girly treasures want a girl fine like old Susana //
    Stake my claim on a Nubian queen Dame her name is Jane hips brown and round never plain //
    Came to spit lame in the flesh in this game I suggest fresh lyrics who you going to blame? //
    For your weakness, you adore freakiness not me I’m on a hot spree rolling like a boulder //
    Alert and eager perk hot with fever my temperature rise like boiling water all over //
    Evaporation then rain adaptation to rhyme mainframe bolder than an ill file folder //
    Rip an MC academy throw rhyme anatomy drive away with bodies in my caddy shoulder //
    Arms colder than an ice storms holder of Boone farm wine let nobody harm mine //
    Cut bushy shrub I’m a pushy thug, beer mug is my cup size corrupt and wise with rhyme //
    Leave crew with scars don’t believe in new stars designate semester of knowledge //
    Escape whack garbage this is school year a fool fear rule this atmosphere it’s college //
    Girls panic look boo I’m a sex mechanic complex and romantic boo let me change //
    Your spark plug rearranges your dark love MADD you a strange thug well girl you //
    Perfumed up all you need is a tune up want to go to your room and **** love your
    Candy curl do it on the rug boo or the bed

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Haaaaaay MADD ... the rug or the bed ... ???

uuuhhhhhhhh ... nice peace ... :toast:

:heart:

Destee

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    MADD

YA A MASTER AT WHAT U DO!
    MAN! DES IS TYGHT ****...,,,

4. alyce

alyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Counselor
    Ratings:
    +85
    You

continue to mesmerize! Love the energy in all your scribes!

thank you Madd!

a

5. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    PEEP

**** I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU ALL RESPONDING TO THIS SHOWING THE LOVE IT WENT TO THE SECOND PAGE AS ZERO RESPONDS BUT DESTEE BOUGHT IT BACK HA! HA! THANKS AGAIN