[.Heartbroken.]

babyshy1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2004
I knew it was too good to be true & at the back of my mind i thought i wasnt his type. i was with him today He likes this other girl in my college, Well his friend kept engcouraging him to talk to her.he went out with her last night and stuff. this spanish girl,she's pretty i'm not going to lie. They have something in common i guess their both spanish. I avoided him all day after that, i didnt say a word to him.Even when he asked me to wait for him, i walked off. i feel heart broken even though he didnt know i liked him,but i dont even want to talk to him although he hasnt done anything... God this sucks!! i swear i dont ever get who i want,i always get the wrong signals and im left with a broken heart. *Sighz* my
friend seems to think that maybe he likes more than one girl.

again many guys move fast and seek replies to his movement
and action as i stated before being shy can cost sometime as well
save your heart as it really did ...let go move on and surely another true mate and friend
is watching you from cross the room .....Beware and alert .

Sorry you miss on a direct hit shyful ..
good luck next time keep your head up sis

tcr1223 said:
girl cheer up "he who findth a wife findth a good thing" so trust if he let u slip away he lost a good thing...also remeber God said ur marvelous so anybody can tell you your pretty but God said your Mrvelous

That right there is sum magnificent advice..... Maybe God has a reason why u can't ever find the right one and it may be because he's tryna save u for the person of his choice and not urs. This my dear may not be real heartbreak this is just another sign God is trying to tell u that ur gift is waiting for you jus don't miss out on ur blessing while trying to carry out an infactuation!:hearts1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back