[.Heartbroken.]

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by babyshy1, Oct 7, 2005.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I knew it was too good to be true & at the back of my mind i thought i wasnt his type. i was with him today He likes this other girl in my college, Well his friend kept engcouraging him to talk to her.he went out with her last night and stuff. this spanish girl,she's pretty i'm not going to lie. They have something in common i guess their both spanish. I avoided him all day after that, i didnt say a word to him.Even when he asked me to wait for him, i walked off. i feel heart broken even though he didnt know i liked him,but i dont even want to talk to him although he hasnt done anything... God this sucks!! i swear i dont ever get who i want,i always get the wrong signals and im left with a broken heart. *Sighz* my
    friend seems to think that maybe he likes more than one girl.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    again many guys move fast and seek replies to his movement
    and action as i stated before being shy can cost sometime as well
    save your heart as it really did ...let go move on and surely another true mate and friend
    is watching you from cross the room .....Beware and alert .

Sorry you miss on a direct hit shyful ..
    good luck next time keep your head up sis

3. tcr1223

tcr1223 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    girl cheer up "he who findth a wife findth a good thing" so trust if he let u slip away he lost a good thing...also remeber God said ur marvelous so anybody can tell you your pretty but God said your Mrvelous

4. BlatinaPoet4u

BlatinaPoet4u Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9

That right there is sum magnificent advice..... Maybe God has a reason why u can't ever find the right one and it may be because he's tryna save u for the person of his choice and not urs. This my dear may not be real heartbreak this is just another sign God is trying to tell u that ur gift is waiting for you jus don't miss out on ur blessing while trying to carry out an infactuation!:hearts1:

5. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    thanks everyone that advice helped :)

6. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Man, I don't think I would take heartbreak very well.

7. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Sista, there are going to be more guys in the future. There are going to be better guys in the future, so don't be so down. You are young, and you have many more years ahead of you that will teach you how to deal with disappointments. My advice for the future is, if you like someone, you better let them know before someone else does. Don't just jump at every guy, but if he's worth it let him know, or this will happen time and time again. Close mouths don't get fed, and I'm sure if he knew you we're interested he wouldn't have even bothered with that other girl. You need to have confidence that you're worth it, so speak up. Don't worry though, soon there will be another guy that catches your eye, just be patient and be picky. There aren't many guys that are worth your time, so make sure they measure up to your standards. Then, and only then should you make your move.

8. Lloyd

Lloyd Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    It may be hard but datz how life goes!If u can put in ur mind that hez not the only guy,u may have more with someone else,then ur pain will disapear slowly but surely with time.
    Don t cry its not worth it