Black People : Healthcare Racism or Reality???

You asked what was my list based upon. I assume you are referring to the list of 6 issues that if one embrace would allow them to provide for their own essentials. I told you, the list of 6 issues are based upon values that I have embraced most of my life as where taught to me by my grandfather. That is the answer...unless you are talking about some other list. My list of 6 issues that I presented are universal in nature and are not based on any specific hood, city, state, or town.

Now, I have addressed your question directly and relevently. Why don't you man up and do the same. If you elect to continue dodging my questions and countering with irrelevent distractions, I will simply not respond anymore as it is becoming quite clear that you are playing games.
You know growing up in the 60 and 70s never,
I never assumed or thought that those who espoused conservative views were evil, stupid, non intelligent or anti-intellectual,
in fact folks like Barry Goldwater, and William Buckley could be respected for the fact that they did not back out of arguements with statements back peddling or repetitionthe way an egg in the face John McCain did during the presidential election debates, repeating the same non related statements when ever Obama asked for a straight answer.

However today conservatism and right wing stands for a certan amount of mental laziness and lack of common sense.

Now why would you say you assume?

Assume what?

HELLO!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said no on asked you about your values

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY ONE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked you what where your observations based on???
now that is as simple as a question can get

Now if you care to dance around that or evade that then that is your choice

Send me over the financials on that real estate so I can scrutinize the numbers.

Poor spending habits
Spending money on junk foods that get them fat and ruin their health. Spending money on depreciating assets such as big shiny wheels and designer clothing. Drive through the hood and see how many cars that that are worth more than the houses they are parked in front of... Check out the line at one of the many liquor stores.

Poor budgeting habits
PAY DAY LOANS, pawn shops, Late fees, bank overdraft fees, all of these businesses are there to take advantage of those who do not live within their budget. Yet, these "victims" refuse to stop smoking or drinking which could oftentimes save them enough to prevent them from inccuring some of these assaults upon their financial well being.

Failure to invest in themselves
Go to your nearest street corner or hang out, tell me how many people you see spending valuable time there "kicking it" who could be investing that same time in self-improvement, in getting a skill, some OJT, an apprentice, doing volunteer work that could help their chances of employment of further their career. The could be reading a book or taking an internet course.

Failure to embrace education
The number #1 indicator of income potential is educational acheivement level...the highest grade or degree completed. We have a 47% graduation rate, this leaves us perpetually at the bottom of the economic ladder. Those who actually embrace and value education can learn essential skills needed to significantly improve their economic status.

Failure to start businesses
learning a trade and management skills required to operate a well run and profitable business which will provide for themselves, their family, and possibly provide employment for others within our community.

Failure to invest
If nothing more than mutual funds or a 401K, local business, or even real estate.

like I said those obsevations are based on you observing what city state or town?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back