Black People : Healing Time

HealingU

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 13, 2004
i've been reading many poems and threads on this site today...and i want to state this without offence to anyone. There is a lot of pain here...a lot of pain. Some is from childhood, some from relationships, some from our family and people...but there's a lot of pain. The greatest thing we can do for ourselves is to heal, for i can say that everything and all things we are going through and feeling doesn't have to be this way. We are the key, the lock, the student and the master all rolled up into one.

If we will take the time to begin where all things begin, we will heal and see our lives not only as new, but as the real miracle that it is. We can let go of the pain, the garbage, the fear, the anger, the frustration and the sadness in our lives...but we have to begin where it all started. I am fully responsible for each and every word i say but not how you may understand them.

There are three rules to begin your healing; 1. Don't believe anything i say... 2. Don't believe anything you say, 3. don't believe anything anyone else has to say. Truth is the one thing that never has to be defended, justified or enforced...it is what it is and will always be something different for everyone. I will present much here on everyones healing process and the aid them to reach and have the greatest love ever known...the love of self. Remember, you can never find outside of yourself what you do not first find inside youself.

HealingU said:
i've been reading many poems and threads on this site today...and i want to state this without offence to anyone. There is a lot of pain here...a lot of pain. Some is from childhood, some from relationships, some from our family and people...but there's a lot of pain. The greatest thing we can do for ourselves is to heal, for i can say that everything and all things we are going through and feeling doesn't have to be this way. We are the key, the lock, the student and the master all rolled up into one.

If we will take the time to begin where all things begin, we will heal and see our lives not only as new, but as the real miracle that it is. We can let go of the pain, the garbage, the fear, the anger, the frustration and the sadness in our lives...but we have to begin where it all started. I am fully responsible for each and every word i say but not how you may understand them.

There are three rules to begin your healing; 1. Don't believe anything i say... 2. Don't believe anything you say, 3. don't believe anything anyone else has to say. Truth is the one thing that never has to be defended, justified or enforced...it is what it is and will always be something different for everyone. I will present much here on everyones healing process and the aid them to reach and have the greatest love ever known...the love of self. Remember, you can never find outside of yourself what you do not first find inside youself.

HealingTime, I would dare say that the pain in those poems convey are a healing... Without a corny, mystical dissertation, to face one's pain, and write it down, is the equivalent of "casting it out", so to speak... So, that is just another perspective I'm sure the poets would agree on...(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

I do believe one has to love oneself before one can love others..
I also think that the poems you moved toward were pieces of letting go..trying to let go...freeing oneself.. binding oneself in chains, etc...but if you really take a look at the threads you will see that so many of them are about living, sex, race, history,love, etc..
thirdly i give props when one is about "the healing of the nation"

i done seen more than a city of people,
i done walked more valleys of depression,
than upright mountains steep of the struggles,
good fore my back humping feet balancing knees,
altogether as one unit from the center of gravity,
be my gut instinct flexing my abdominal muscles,
feeling stronger with each twist against strong winds,
as the sun keep beating my eyebrows down,
sweat turns into tears cooling my skin as earth off,
licking the saltiness being careful not to swallow more saliva,
the taste of agitation with thirst clogged thickly,
grinding my teeth chipping enamel into pieces,
lips cracked opened to reality of being sore solely,
hands slippery more slippery grasping my roughsack,
the burden of stereotypes weighing greater on my spine,
i will not decline to back-up,
i will make it with each shuffle of dust kicked up involuntarily,
i can't feel nathan or the jones cause my heart is beating fiery explosion,
all i smell is the smoldering heat,
the vultures circling around my head as if i were crowned the dead righteously,
up over there to the left are the blackhawks and eagles watching from the tops,
my eyes are swollen with confusion though i keep my vision on the sparrow outer sight,
another inch of the freedom almost at the top,
then will it be healing time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back