Black People : HEALING...Has to start with something.

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Jul 20, 2009.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    The beginning of Healing.

Has to start with something.
    Healing has to begin with a Claim and Acceptance.

An acceptance of people, of color.
    Blacks of all mix and creed.
    Across All Boundaries. By whom?

Not by African Americans in the United States
    Not by African Americans in Europe, the Caribbean’s,
    in every corner of the Globe.

This acceptance has to start with Africa.

Africa has not, Africa has never.
    African may never give us this State and Nation
    A Vote and Agreement by Vote and Declaration and Acceptance
    and declare by Declaration.

To the entire World.
    The love and acceptance, open arms and willingness to invite
    To build and work with, to allow and make citizens with duel citizenships
    Its Bothers and Sisters ( US ) of Ancestors who suffered the middle passage.

So that we will have a home to go to.
    So the world knows Africa wants unity with us and with and within it’s self.

What has to happen to Heal?
    What has to be done to Heal?

What needs to be done is an acceptance first by Africa.
    The nation we all love and cherish. Claim and cry for.
    Is for Africa to accept us.

Once that is done the true nature of healing can take place.
    There is so much suffering because of this lack of claim
    There is this bastard nation and continent of people that have no Nation.

No History, No Home, No Claim, No Acceptance.

The Problem.

There have been countless spokesmen’s and nation builders, even when
    The blood was thick enough to lay claim.

We all know them by name.
    W.E.B Dubois, Marcus Garvey, Malcolm X .. brothers we grew up with and know.

Malcolm he came the closet to getting the wrong righted.
    Getting to the base issue.

When he went before the United Nations.
    A place in N.Y that every Nation of Africa has seating.
    There any wrong can and should addressed

Ranging from questioning current and past issues that plague a people of African Decent.

A place to address Reparations. A place to ask for a vote.

At the United Nations.
    African Americans here must demand that Africa accept us or not...
    so we can have a nation.
    A Home. To come to build with.

Imagine first what this declaration would achieve.
    It makes a statement to the world that Africa desires a relationship with us.

Some Africans from African nations do not recognize us.
    Do not respect us or do not desire to associate with us.
    For they feel we are not a part of them. Why is this?

Our light skins. The dilution of the cultures brought here from there.
    Are we like children asking their mother to pick them up, love them, or accept them?

What can be done about this?
    We could start a petition of members and guest here signing on Destee.
    Then the petition to address the African Nations of the United Nations.
    Can be delivered by our New Jersey and N.Y Brothers

No more being uncertainty.
    Now this would immediately give us a nation.
    Then this would automatically pave the way for reparations.
    See reparations can not be given to a unrecognized group without a nation.

Then the education system opens up with free grants.

Then there is funding for business. All this from the U.S.A. and Europe

Why you think.. Africa’s citizens, Mexicans, Chinese, Vietnamese and every body else grow?

They have a Consulate and a country of origin.

Why did Japanese get the reparations from WWII. They were U.S. citizens
    But are citizens of another country.

So having that duel citizenship or ancestry that Japan claimed… they had to be valid and recognized.

Why do you think we have a voting rights act. That has to be renewed.
    While every other person, take a test and never have to readdress that matter?

They are recognized citizens and ancestors of some country.

Then the healing can start.

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

I want you to know that in my opinion this is some of the most wacked stuff I have read in a while on this site. We as Africans in America are the best historically informed on the planet. We are the richest on the planet. We are the most literate and militarily trained on the planet. We are the most skilled in terms of trades on the planet and as such the burden of rebirth is one that must come from us.

There are several nations in Africa offering us duel citizenship and free land as well....all we got to do is claim it. Where our people here were enslaved, our people over in Africa were colonized. Colonization left them thinking and feeling as if they didn't lose anything. Why? because they still had their names. They still had their language and their diet. They were still on their same land and wore their same clothing....so they had the tendency to feel as if too much was not wrong but it was. Their land, their economics, the education and their religions in many respects were and are controlled by European powers.

We know what happened to us and them. We know how the C.I.A., the European countries and America has manipulated and used them politically, economically, historically and otherwise to their own demise. They aren't aware of any of this, we are!! We are the threat that white people do not want to see go back to Africa waking them up! I suggest you re-think your position globally in terms of who we are in this world and the power that awaits us as a people if we can ever get our people here to awaken also.

3. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    Bro Kenyatta

Is there more information about this on the site somewhere as I would like to research. Thanks

4. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Try this link Sister Chavis. I just saw where they will build you a new 3 bedroom home starting at $46,000 or you can bring your own blue prints as well. I will find the other links as well...and we over here B.S-ing http://www.fihankrainternational.org/home.html

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    thas a dope site....
    the avg cat doesn't even know nuthin bout ish like this...
    cause i know i didn't.....

one love
    khasm

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    actually, there is some info here on the site about the invitation to come home and the free land offer. i can't search anymore but i remember it from a couple years ago: sometime around the time the info was posted about that minnesota teacher that had taken some troubled inner-city children back Home and how much the experience had improved their sense of Self.

i'll have to do some digging, but i found this link as i started looking through my bookmarks:

it's been said before, and it's still true: "a-merry-con" (american) Africans are among the most powerful, the richest and the most skilled Africans on the planet. when we get it together and decide we are gonna do something besides whine about the buttwhopping that we be throwing down on ourselves as the subhuman's proxy, this Planet will shine!! [oh, but wait; folks don't seem to care about nothing but "our people" [​IMG] - "screw the rest of the Planet", eh?]

8. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745

PROPHECY FULFILLED

“Africans from America to build city in Ghana”

In a move that was prophecied in the Bible (Genesis 15:13) and in traditional African lore, two groups founded by Africans from America have embarked on a project to develop 30,000 acres of land in the Volta region of Ghana, West Africa into a state of the art, self sustaining community.

Fihankra International, a Ghana based non-governmental organization (NGO), and the 2020 Group, an African American Real Estate Investment Group operating out of the United States, are proud to announce the launch of a joint venture aimed at the expansion of Fihankra with the construction a new multi-million dollar township in the Volta Region of Ghana, West Africa. In addition to the residential and commercial properties that will be built, the planned township will feature an African-centered secondary (junior and senior high) boarding school, science and vocational center, sports and entertainment complex, senior citizen home and an international broadcast communications facility. All of these are to be located in the Akwamu Traditional Area of Ghana’s Eastern Region. The school and other facilities will be developed upon the dual foundation of respect for history and the application of scientific knowledge in a creative and sustainable environment.

The assurance of commitment to this aim is captured in the past performances and commitments of these two organizations. Fihankra, which means “they left without saying goodbye” with moderate success over the period, initiated this township development in 1997. Out of one of the earth’s most spectacular rolling mountain ranges and virgin forests it has carved out the beginnings of a full service community with the potential that marvels all. In its various publications Fihankra states that it is dedicated to “promoting the cultural and economic reintegration of Africa by its Diaspora”. It has consistently championed this ideal and continues to do so.

The 2020 Group was established by the d’Zert Club in January, 2000 after the club visited Ghana with 220 students, parents and adult group leaders. It was organized as a limited partnership with its partners being alumni of the d’Zert Club organization. The primary mission of the 2020 Group is to invest in real estate development projects in Africa. To learn more about the d’Zert Club, please visit www.dzertclub.com.

It is with these credentials that Fihankra International and the 2020 Group undertake this multi-dimensional community development on behalf of Diasporan Africans. This monumental undertaking arises out of the historic atonement ceremony held in December 1994 in Accra, Ghana where representatives of Ghana’s National House of Chiefs, along with the Spiritual head of the Godian Mission of Nigeria, ceremonially opened the gateway to Africa to the descendants of Africans born in the Diaspora as a direct result of the trans-Atlantic slave trade. This historic ceremony, customarily referred to as the “Purification of the Stool and Skin of FIHANKRA” was where an apology was made for the participation of some chiefs of the past who supported and profited from the slave trade and witnessed by the more than 3,000 persons who attended

9. anAfrican

United States
    Ratings:
    +745
  10. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Brother Keita

Thank you for your read and response.
    It is about time you and I blow some air.

I am about business. No nonsense. I see you are working towards some serious interest of your own.

Some African Americans do not feel welcome here in America. That could possibly change. If there were no injuries on both sides. There would be no need to talk about healing.

I read and have heard many conversations about the support for Africa we should give.

What’s wrong with Africa offering us a declaration and acceptance as a start to healing?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=498811&postcount=4

Of the 52 countries of Africa. There are 8 of them African Americans may have dual citizenship.

Listed here are the 52 countries in Africa.

• Algeria
    • Angola
    • Benin
    • Botswana
    • Burkina Faso
    • Burundi
    • Cameroon
    • Cape Verde
    • Central African Rep
    • Chad
    • Congo
    • Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire)
    • Djibouti
    • Egypt
    • Equatorial Guinea
    • Eritrea
    • Ethiopia
    • Gabon
    • Gambia
    • Ghana
    • Guinea Bissau
    • Guinea
    • Ivory Coast
    • Kenya
    • Lesotho
    • Liberia
    • Libya
    • Madagascar
    • Malawi
    • Mali
    • Mauritania
    • Mauritius
    • Morocco
    • Mozambique
    • Namibia
    • Niger
    • Nigeria
    • Reunion
    • Rwanda
    • São Tomé and Principe
    • Senegal
    • Seychelles
    • Sierra Leone
    • Somalia
    • South Africa
    • Sudan
    • Swaziland
    • Tanzania
    • Togo
    • Tunisia
    • Uganda
    • Zambia
    • Zanzibar
    • Zimbabwe

Control over what Africa has been able to do.

Who they are allowed to do business with and where in Africa you and I may be able to visit and settle down is limited by the United States and the European Nations.

If the …Fifty Two Nations of Africa… were to open dialog with African Americans here.

If those Fifty Two Nations were addressed with an interest from us that we wish a dialog with them.

Then a healing begins here. A healing of Africa begins…All of Africa. I do not believe Africa should be limited in any respect. For me it's the whole continent.

The disrespect we get here or Africa has gotten from the world. Unity is Unity Whole.

Africans lost thier freedom to colonization. They lost something serious and know it was serious. They were enslaved as well.

This statement is a generalization. This would be saying.
    Africa didn’t know slaves were taken from it’s coast.

This would be saying. Africa is not aware that the United States has sanctions and limits on businesses opening up on the continent.

This would mean that Africa isn’t aware that America has starved them, taken resourses, and backed South Africa during Apartied.

This would be a blanket statement saying. We know everything. They are uninformed.

We are greater than they are smarter and better.

This reads like it lacks compassion or empathy.

Honestly in a lot of your writings you share on this site you elude to folks as being uninformed and you’re the only answer man.

Are you really a PH.D?

Brother you often write about breaking free of European traditions and behaviors, and freeing our minds.

One behavior well known is. Europeans are negative.

I hope you can get beyond lifes negative fundamentals and basics.