Black Events : Healing Dance Event!

sacredwoman

Jul 9, 2009
Occupation
Entrepreneur, Publisher, Writer, Healing Artist
This is a healing dance event.

Dance will be used as a tool to release emotional stress and build physical and emotional strength that can help overcome everyday challenges.
Dance will be used to promote love and joy.
The event will begin with simple stretching and breathing exercises, followed by inspirational music, including Afrobeat and dance!
So be ready to dance, dance, dance!

No RSVP or preregistration Needed – Space is Available.
Date; June 30th 2012

Time 6.00-7.30pm
Dress comfortably. Ladies should wear flats or comfortable shoes.
Donation: $15 dollars

Venue: New York City Center

130 West 56th Street
New York, NY 10019

Ebele Chizea is a writer, poet and multifaceted artist originally from Delta State, Nigeria. She is the Founder/Managing Editor of Drumtide Magazine. When she is not managing the site, she contributes her services in healing circles as a movement coordinator.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This is a healing dance event.
Dance will be used as a tool to release emotional stress and build physical and emotional strength that can help overcome everyday challenges.
Dance will be used to promote love and joy.
The event will begin with simple stretching and breathing exercises, followed by inspirational music, including Afrobeat and dance!
So be ready to dance, dance, dance!
No RSVP or preregistration Needed – Space is Available.
Date; June 30th 2012
Time 6.00-7.30pm
Dress comfortably. Ladies should wear flats or comfortable shoes.
Donation: $15 dollars
Venue: New York City Center
130 West 56th Street
New York, NY 10019
Ebele Chizea is a writer, poet and multifaceted artist originally from Delta State, Nigeria. She is the Founder/Managing Editor of Drumtide Magazine. When she is not managing the site, she contributes her services in healing circles as a movement coordinator.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome back sister, good seeing you again; btw, is Drumtide still working as a book outlet for you?

Peace In,

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thank You Sister for Sharing!

I'd love to do this! Wish i were in NYC!

This makes me think of Sister Ms Drea and all of her dance awards, i'm sure she'd love it too!

:heart:

Destee

Ms Drea

STAFF
STAFF
Oct 16, 2004
Illinois
Occupation
Educator
Hey Sister Destee,
Thanks for thinking about me and my love of the dance movement. Although I did not participate in the dance competition last year, I am scheduled to dance on June 21st this year. I look forward to winning another gold medal. Gotta go create me a routine, currently I am thinking about dancing to a Cece Winans recording.
Love & Blessings,
DREA

sacredwoman

Jul 9, 2009
Occupation
Peace brother,

Sorry just seeing this. Yes, Drumtide is still a site one can use to promote a book. :)

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Welcome back sister, good seeing you again; btw, is Drumtide still working as a book outlet for you?

Peace In,

sacredwoman

Jul 9, 2009
Occupation
Thank You Sister for Sharing!

I'd love to do this! Wish i were in NYC!

This makes me think of Sister Ms Drea and all of her dance awards, i'm sure she'd love it too!

:heart:

Destee
Hi Destee,

The next dance event will be in Philadelphia. Will keep the destee community updated. Thanks for the support! :)

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.