Black Spirituality Religion : HEAL

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Another message pulled from a recent meditation. Something that might, heal some minds and hearts in this moment.

I asked the question about our people, why are we still in the same condition after all of these years? Taking cues from my last thread about listening, I just sat in peace and typed it all out as it came.

Because. You are inventing your problems. When they say to you, the Africans are not getting further because they are divided, why do you accepted that? Have your ever considered, that these things are said, in order to keep Africans divided? Who is taking a correct inventory or census on how united Africans are? No one. Because it is accepted when the gossipers say Africans are divided. Those who divide us has mastered all levels of trickery and deception especially in their words and their voice. And many will say it, as if it is concrete truth, this is why Africans are divided, or this is why Africans have not achieved much of anything.

If a Man is interested in building a house for his family, he will dedicate himself to going out, fetching the material and the Manpower to help him in building that house. He will say to the Men in his community, I've helped you build your house now help me build mine. In building the house the Men are united. They may bicker and fight as they are building, this is the nature of Men. But what if a passerby overheard this and ran throughout the village saying these Men are divided and because of that the house will never be built? What happens when the Men building the house learns of this gossip? By nature they may accept it and allow the feud to separate them from their task.

The business of building the house had nothing to do with the feuding, that is just the nature of people, they feud, they argue, they bicker and still the work gets accomplished because there is work that has to be done.

In blood sweat and tears, Africans have built the house called America. And what the spirits have been asking, is that you work together to bridge America with your former home land. This is what we have asked. When we were singing of heaven we were speaking of Africa, not some mansion in the clouds. We say the kingdom of heaven is at hand, we speak of home. We said it, and very few heard us. We left you signs in your blood. We only asked for a bridge, that the souls of so many trapped in the trees and dirt can return home.

You are divided in life because you are divided from us. We, all that surrender ourselves to the will of the great spirit, the silent river that flows through us, we give it peace with our song- in hopes that our voices will find you, when you are also lost. We, who are the gatekeepers of the Sun's womb, the earth- paradise of the Ancients and Gods from afar- those who walked with us and taught us the laws of the cosmos, and that we are all Creators that have fallen asleep, dreaming up a world, this here, this now.

The African must heal.

Worries over money, materials, not being loved, the past, the future- or of what will come and what will never come, all seem trivial in comparison to what you really are when the ego is not looking. Your worry about these times and the cycle of the cosmos, still without worrying about if you are really doing what you are here to do? Would you trade living your purpose for all the money in the world? The trivias of the world come and go, when wombs are closed up- the spirits find another place to be born.

What is more important is that you heal. If you are not on the path towards healing, you will destroy yourself. Know this to the your single most important truth. And this truth will haunt you until you grow to understand it. We create and destroy, both are forms of healing. Thus, we destroy ourselves as a way to heal quickly once other options have not been reached. Is this not the state of the African in the world now? Should we tell you why or haven't we already?

You will find this to be true also. Africans aide their own destruction and destroyers. We will leave that to your own judgment. We stretch out our hands from beyond and say look, if you need help take this hand. Your Mothers and your Fathers watch you from beyond in pain and turmoils, and we say- take this hand. You reach instead for the hands of your destroyers. You say I would much rather take a hand that I was taught to understand. I would much rather grab the hand of my destroyer. The same hand that chokes the life out of our children and babies, the same hand that chains our Fathers and Warriors, that rapes and kills our Sisters and Mothers.

You will sit there and say you haven't heard us? You yourself would see a child wandering off into the street and would not call out to that child? What seems like mere seconds in your world, are lifetimes in ours. We are not fools that we ask for perfection from the imperfect, we are not the Gods of your fables. We are family. We are community. We are nations. We have only asked what has been expected of us. To Heal and to be Healed.

It is believed by too many of you, that we are no longer here. But it is because we are still here, that you are still here. You have pampered yourselves off into so many groups, but what many do not know is before we were this which is Black, this which is African, this which is of the earth, the water, the air and breath, even before the drum we were and are, the kaalla, seeds of the stars.

It is we that bring form into being. It is we that nurture the light bringer. We form no opinion about who is greater and who is the lest, that if for your own soul to judge. Such power is given to none outside of yourself. We sleep and we dream for no other reason but to reason with the moment we have created inside of ourselves. This is where are now, fragments of the one being.

What is important for this new tomorrow that is coming? Let us continue to eat, let us continue to live out whatever life we have assigned for ourselves? Let us breathe this air, drink this drink, because there has been so much that we've missed out on for all these millions upon millions of years? What are you really preparing for tomorrow's moment? Because as many have said, the Africans are divided, so if they are divided- what can you prepare for besides your own destruction?

May we suggest this. If you are here right now, knowing who you are and what you are, the moment has already surrendered itself to you. It is now that you take the time to stop fooling yourself, using your spiritual power as decoration. Evil is not your scapegoat, and neither are the Devils. They are. Just as you are. Without a moment's notice, your worse possible fear could play out in front of your eyes. Are you prepared for that? It is within your power, to change your entire reality by healing yourself. That is your task, and to know that the nation is united. We are here for those of you that call on us. We are an aide for those you willing to hear.

If you must create, then create, if you must destroy, then destroy- but to know what should be done and when to do it you must bridge yourselves once again with the Mother world, Africa- which is also within you. When it is unshackled, you will be unshackled also.

2. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Brotha Warrior King Meta ..

Sometimes your words are as tangible as a drink of water from a cool mountain stream :bowdown:

Eye too have 'heard' that as much as we are Creators we are destroyers also. The constant absorbing of other peoples' perception and propaganda is what we take to wound ourselves and 'pick at scabs'. Reinforcing others' agenda, thereby manifesting it. Yet it is this very same 'energy'/effort is what is required in which we heal ourselves and see the vision of tomorrow ..

Thanks for the post :) :heart:

May we rise fully transformed
    Ashe

Peace

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

i would agree

the decoration is no more

now the implentmentation in its' core form must thrive

or in other words listening intently to the "source" energy

if you may

i'm in self healing thru the core

as you know you won't get "healed" here in this present reality

so i draw back from within

4. smalllady

smalllady Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    "What is more important is that you heal. If you are not on the path towards healing, you will destroy yourself. Know this to the your single most important truth. And this truth will haunt you until you grow to understand it. We create and destroy, both are forms of healing. Thus, we destroy ourselves as a way to heal quickly once other options have not been reached. Is this not the state of the African in the world now? Should we tell you why or haven't we already?"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Brother MetaSaience,

This post brought tears to my eyes.

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I See

I have seen this come to pass Brother Meta, it has long been my belief that it will be so. Part of this bridge to be built will come in 2 structures, one political and the other economical. The economical support is a stock market bridge, connecting the new markets of Africa with a Black market in America. The latter has yet to be built, and I have not seen who will birth it. This economical bridge will shift the weight of power permanently, and bring the African to the Board room table as a major contender in control of his destiny. The second portion of this is political and calls for independent national sovereignty right there in America. From my vision, I will live to see it begun but not completed.

I agree with Sister Seeking Maat when she says:

your words are as tangible as a drink of water from a cool mountain stream

I love this family.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    It has been years and years of practice, listening, autowriting- and still it would seem as though I understand most of this material, but most of the time I need help from others that are either initiated or practice certain rites to confirm most of it for me. Because I am not part of any spiritual system, I remain untainted by the material. Many of them wonder how it is possible for me to hear them so clearly? Truthfully I don't.

But as an Artist, I understand the symbols they show me and I can translate the feelings/emotions I get from those symbols- into words. Such a practice can be dangerous, it's true danger was revealed in a movie titled "Wanted" with Morgan Freeman as it's messenger. This is why I ask for tangible truths more so than witty fortune-telling wisdom. I feel as if the tangible instructions are more important. A burning headache is expected after a really long meditation, especially if the information is critical.

I find the name "kaala" interesting, I've heard it before- but the only references I've found to it is in sanskrit- meaning dark and black, or even the tiniest piece of anything the smallest of any matter.

I needed to learn more about why we are destroying ourselves, and as Queen phynxofkmt pointed out, how this "bridge" translates into something economical as well. That makes sense, I had a visual of Africans eating these dark beans in a bowl and passing it around in a circle. The word "cocoa" showed up. I find this ironic. If Africans globally controlled the cocoa bean market, not only would we be self sustaining as far as wealth, but as far as health also. Because the cocoa bean treats most of the main causes for death for Africans especially in America, the 1st would be heart disease, the 2nd would be high blood pressure, the 3rd would be depression- which leads to a whole host of other conditions.

Even though I was told this, I had to research it for awhile and I found it to be true.

Which led me to wanting to know more tangible material. What can we do as Africans, right here right now to heal ourselves- physically, mentally and spiritually? Is it just about becoming more aware of the Africa within and reconnecting with the Mother land?

What happens to the leaf divided from it's tree, the mother? It slowly dries up, dissolves back into the soil overtime. Birth and death are both very intricate components for creation, death is the returning to a source of creation, birth is being manifested from that source. The leaves fall naturally by will and the force of the wind, but sometimes, as in the case of many Africans- they fall by an artificial design.

It is for you to know that when we say Africans need to heal it is because of the artificial design. The greatest form of corruption on Earth is that of the soul. Know also that the artificial keeps us in the state of destruction and non-healing. Many Africans are attached mentally and emotionally to artificial worlds and systems that keep them in a state of destruction. We speak of this destruction because it is not the path you've been asking for, had it been, this would be a form of positive destruction which is required in many instances.

For example. Many of the souls born to you now are in fact destroyers. Ancestors that have returned to do away with the systems that hold the minds of our people captive. They did not arrive there to lead happy and fulfilling lives, the task and the roll we have given them is to pry many of you free from the artificial world. The opposition they face is that fact that many of you love the artificial so much, it has become a God within itself. Many of these destroyers are converted by this love, which is also artificial because it is delegated for a material world that you cannot take with you. How real then could such a love be?

You must understand these differences in destruction, because it is easy for your language to corrupt you. Never has this been so true until now. The path that many Africans in the world have been looking for says, I just want to return to what was mine, or - I just want to keep that which was given to me. And if there is debris between the African and that goal, what removes the debris? Destruction. It takes the breaking down of something in order to get to what was boarded up or hidden. But now that same process of destruction can be turned around it's user.

The same pinch of fire that lights the candle can burn down the village. But the fear of burning down the village should not become powerful enough to keep you from lighting your candles and communicating with your Ancestors. Keep in mind also that what happens on the physical is also taking place in the spirit realm.

There are spiritual governments that control and manipulate all committed actions on Earth. In fact, it is when the people find a way to divorce themselves from these governments that havoc usually manifests. More often than not a Man loses his Wife to what? Another Man that will treat her better. The spiritual government and the people they control are no different.

There was a time in Africa when Africans would switch from system to system, language to language only because they were available to them, not understanding that for each system there is a government or order that applies to them. Ritualistic whores as they became known. Africa had always been the wealth of spiritual power on Earth, and many came from far and abroad to cripple our minds because of this. Our spiritual power was manufacturing physical power, it can only come about under these terms.

The story of the Devil tempting Jesus, is the story of heads of different spiritual governments that would come into the African consciousness begging them switch, knowing that in doing so they also surrender the powers attached to their former system. Those former systems became like Men losing their Wives to other Men, whose wealth seemed to outnumber theirs. And so this is how our destroyers rose up in Canaan.

You will find the same former system stolen and converted for use by the destroyers, you will find the ifa within the kabbalah, you will find the 13 tribes of israel, are the 13 main spiritual governments of Africa, the same 13 that still rule over the cosmic womb, because Africa is the central womb for manufacturing of human consciousness, you will find that once the African mind is stolen away from that spiritual government, those signatures can be redefined and resold under different contracts.

Are you still wondering how your destroyers rose up into power?

Who taught you the attitude of trading what you have to get what you want? When it makes more natural sense, to work with what you have in order to get what you want. Sounds like the same thing, but we can go over it again. Africans were doing this, and they are still doing this.

Trading their spiritual affiliations/treaties, their culture, their children, their minds, their truths- trading these things for what the destroyers have been showing them. Instead of asking, why are you trading with me, if what you have is so great? What they have is artificial, replications that don't work. It is designed to keep us in a state of destruction.

There was a time when Men had to sit around for years in order to craft their weapons just to go to into battle. Often-the period of time waiting for weapons would end the conflict. That is the natural pace of consciousness.

Working with what you have, means you start from the place that you are and with the things you have already acquired. Africans would trade their agricultural knowledge to advance their own destruction and destroyers? Teaching the destroyers how to life longer and more fulfilling lives, as your own grows hungry? And these are the children of the most advance astronomers and mathematicians?

It could only be the result of the divorce from your true systems of power. And still you ask how do you regain this? Where did it come from to begin with? Did these cultures not come from within you? Who is within the spiritual Government? Is it our Africans themselves, that when you pass over into the spirit realm you become part of a spiritual community? You think of this too hard as if it makes no sense to you. Isn't the ways of Earth exactly like this?

Do you think the older Elders just cross over and never return to aide their children and keep them safe? Some of them may not care much about the names you call upon, but some of us do. This is especially true for those you that should know better. If we guide you down a certain path towards knowledge it is because we are trying to teach you something, something that you need to correct as far as addressing us.

Language has never been a major concern, but emotion is. Too many Africans are in love with their destroyers, while we are kept in this dark evil place in their minds. You have allow them to rob you of your most cherished gift, the interconnectivity you possess naturally with the spirit world. Let us speak clearly about this healing, there is knowledge we cannot share because you have not developed the minds yet to understand them.

What you should know about the African body is that it is always picking up signals, and if you do not know how to handle these signals they will control you and convert you. For this reason the ancients wore metals that could be dissolved into the skin, either by wearing certain type of jewelry, head ware, clothes or even footwear.

Those materials were of copper or gold, these helped to repel spiritual or cosmic influence. The main purpose of this, is blocking outside signals- making it easier to go deep within the self. Understand this, Africans are participating in the artificial world through these outer signals. That process has broken down your bodies, your minds and has corrupted the soul as well. It may take a wealth of imagination for the African of today to understand this, but without so many signals bombarding the body and brain from the outside, with your eyes closed you can see and feel almost anything. Even the inside of your physical body.

Natural salt water can assist with this as well, when the body if fully submerged in salt water, for that period there can be no signals entering into the body. Africans also built tunnels far beneath the ground as a way of initiating themselves, because these tunnels because of the minerals in the soil and the distance, kept the signals out the body as well. Tombs made out of gold and even silver would serve that purpose. Many of us slept for days in gold tombs in order to travel within nd meet with different spirits and Gods.

Do you understand now what your body is and why we have been saying you have everything you need with you already? In the known universe signals are bridges, they connect one point of energy to another.
    We want the bridge, the signals that connect us with you, constantly- as a means of keeping you in power and away from fear. You should bridge yourself with any powerful healer in Africa and that will heal you as well, and this will bridge the African in America with the Africans in the mother world.

The Africans in America must bridge themselves with healed Africans or the path towards healing will be difficult. You will notice many of those we have sent to free the Africans in America are not themselves from that place. Because they come to take your minds away from that place, at least mentally if not physically- the body will walk where the mind walks. It will not be until America is capable of handling the same cosmic frequencies that are directed towards Africa that America will be your home. It is not your home, but many of you are busy trying to make it so. When you understand what we have said about the African body you will understand why America is not your home, the only reason you have been able to exist there for so long is because of the other native groups that came before you and seeded the earth with their blood, just as you continue to seed it with yours.

Side note, when I was meditating on the question about Black leadership and if this leadership has been used to steer us into the wrong direction on purpose-

African leaders are the fingernails of the nation, not the fingers and not the hands, many of them are put into place for decoration, to attract the people, to lead the people-yes, but they are not the true intelligence of the movement as many think they are. They shape the opinions of the group mind, but the power behind them is much greater than themselves. We appoint fingernails, we have too, knowing they will be cut. We understand the minds of our opposition, while many wouldn't even if we explained it. We pick leaders based upon their ability to learn quickly, their sense of loyalty and commitment. Often times, they are selected to die, knowing the opposition will always destroy the head generals we put into place. And if there are leaders they allow to live, such leaders are no threat and are in fact used to attract the greater threats- or such leaders are from different systems and orders that have a much different objective on earth. Leaders are used to steer the herd, and inspire the hearts and minds- but at some point the people themselves must grow out of a dependency for leadership and realize that if they grow aware of the inner forces that guide them, they would realize that your best leaders are hidden from the opposition, and as long as there are Mothers, Fathers and community, that is all the physical leadership you need.

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Answers to my questions about mental and physical health.

At the core of all realities there are sigils and symbols of intent. The orange, the apple, the grape- all of these forms of matter possess configurations of intent at their smallest region. How atoms and molecules are arranged, depends on the programming received by etheric forces that operate behind these sigils. To cure any physical thing, the invisible forces must be dealt with. The mind is an important factor in this instance since it is the mind that negotiates the powers of energy between the visible and invisible.

Thus, you cannot cure anything your mind does not compute, it can not negotiate for a reality it does not understand. The mind and brain views 2 different realities. The mind controls the total governance and the overall body- from the physical up thru all etheric and emotional bodies, the brain is merely the sponge that because of its sensitivity can pick up on physical and emotional signs, as well as the signals that are directed from the local mind-body field as well as the non-local field.

The brain decodes pulse waves and designs its realities based on this, but the truth of reality as you might call it is merely an interpretation of signals. The brain merely decodes signals, based on the information already processed in its banks.

There was a time in your history when a physical telephone operator connected every phone call, by using a switchboard to connect one phone signal to the other. Before this, telegraphs were used to type out messages in print- all of these technologies are replicated from the way the brain and mind works- there are messages most people cannot receive because the brain does not have symbols stored there that would enable that level of communication to take place, either based in memory or imagination.

This is especially important to note within the context of healing. We cannot explain to you the true purpose of the crown or the memorizing of thousands of different intricate symbols because your brains will not compute the knowledge correctly. Is there a symbol in your language for a life without suffering? And why aren't you employing your artists to create these symbols and have them approved of by the collective mind of Africans?

You must know that this is the key to healing the African mind, your entire reality is imprisoned by symbols, as we've explained these symbols draw into you the intent of etheric forces. If you would listen to us and do this, bridge yourselves with Africa - find the ancient symbols of your great mothers and fathers, do not worry so much about what these symbols mean and what others will tell you they mean, meditate on them and incorporate them into you being and give them sound and noise, define those symbols based upon the realities you want to manifest, build for yourself a living language of perfect intent, this course will rebuild the power of your mind, it is here that what we are saying here will be fully understood.*

You will say could it be that simple? Think for yourself, do the symbols of my language reflect the reality I wish to create and manifest into being? Or must I work hard to use my present language of symbols to compile a close enough resemblance of what I wish to manifest? Are your symbols working?

If not, how would you expect your mind to be well? If someone blindfolded you and asked you to walk through a minefield, could you make it- by using your present symbols to reveal to your mind that which your eyes cannot see? Could it be used to create a heightened sense of the reality around you or call up guidance of that inner voice that appears to know more than you?

We also view you as our children blindfolded and walking through mind-fields, many of them products of your own design, we ask for the opportunity to navigate you properly - you sigils are important in this respect, you must incorporate your sigils of power into your language. They are the keys to your mental health.

In your culture of now, you are instructed to eat until you are full, which leads to the idea of the fat health. This is the nature of your money and energy concepts as well, those who hold the most money are called the rich, as those who hold the most food in their bodies are considered full, satisfied or even healthy. Notice that in your language, the feeling and emotion of the world healthy, is incomplete, heal-thy=heal thy mind, heal thy soul, heal thy body. Being healthy is the state of healing itself, constant healing. Just as one must constantly bathe to stay clean.

So, carrying around water on your back does not keep you clean, any more than carrying around food or fat in your body keeps you healthy. Wealth and riches should not be the hoarding up of money, but one's ability to generate allot of power with very little. This is not only how Africans ate, this is how Africans lived. The generating of lots of power from the simple or tiny. In your culture, you should eat for your skin, or melanin. You should never eat anything that goes against it, in fact- a common practice in our past was the rubbing of our food into our hands before we ate it under the sun, the condition of that food in our hands or on our skin would tell us the condition of that food inside our bodies.

There are communal foods, foods that are ate collectively between all the people, as well as shared with the Ancestral spirits and animals, and foods that we ate during our own pace, while we worked. The meals that many Africans of now are eating, are actual meals not for individuals but for entire communities.

The eating of meats by an entire community of people, is entirely different than the eating of meat by the single person or even the single family. Because the animal has a soul, the soul offers up its flesh to the community that had been feeding it not just food but vibrations of consciousness. Its flesh is also knowledge, an investment in the community. Meats for the Africans of today has lost that wisdom of understanding the treaties between the soul of Africa and the soul of the Animals.

Meat should only be for serving communities and not individual bodies,but if one does eat meats it should be communal, and that animal should be a product of the community as well. You will know the foods that benefit your body by taking a day to eat only that food along with water, you eat snackingly from sunrise to sunset, never when the sun is not hitting the earth, and by your emotions you will know the energy conditions of your food. When you mix your foods you will not know.

All foods produce different emotions as they feed the emotional body as well. There are three types of eating, for hunger/energy- because you are hungry, for emotion, because you want to change your mood or emotions, as a drug and for habit, because the food is there, you eat it, even though you are not hungry or have no need to change your mood. It will surprise many that all of these types of eating are not proper for the body.

No. We should not eat when we are hungry, when we need to change our mood, or when food is around. In fact, is the opposite, these are the times we should not eat. Drinking clean water is more important than eating, and breathing is more important than drinking. It is in this place that we gain control over our wants and our needs, or else we remain slaves to the signals of the body. Eating is a ritual for the Gods of your body.

It should always be done as a ritual of healing. Not when you are hungry, when the body is screaming for energy. Not when you are depressed, in a bad mood and need to eat to calm your nerves. Not when food is around. It is a ritual for healing. Eating should always be performed as such. Designate a time and commit to it, and let that be that. Eat for spiritual power over the body and not for physical power over the spirit. For us it was consider merry eating or celebratory eating. The eating on high spirits or in company of those of higher conscious, these are also forms of merry eating.